BTW, Alabama State vs. Tuskegee

Too easy...

Grambling vs Southern at New Orleans, LA

Alabama State vs. Tuskegee - 1:00p (HC)

Hey bamma jelly, TSCGIGBSS!!!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
The ICON: 33
Jaguars: 17

SU's defense has been bailed out by a productive (when needed) offense. SU's best lineup included Holmes at runningback...the dude was on pace for MVP honors until he went down. I like Ricks for how he hung in there and prepared for his final shot...but he's not a qb that strikes fear with is passing ability. Passing game truly misses the Vernon factor.

GSU has been inconsistent...especially with the offensive turnovers. The one dimensional offense that clicked with Eugene, Douglas, Abney, Harris, Colquit in prior seasons was inconsistent due to newcomers. Lately, the coaching staff has decided to utilize the run game. Smart move cuz Mays is a load at 260lbs and Ab Kuuan is as good as pre-season accolades...unfortunately the staff didn't utilize those skills all season. GSU's defense has athletes and talent but seems to lose focus. Pettway, Hatcher, Carr, and Daigre are studs but team has breakdowns at key times... the corners are an upgrade over last year but have been known to "slip and fall" at crucial times. I especially like sophomore Greg Fassit out of New Orleans...this kid has Sunday potential.

Bama State over Tuskegee

48-14 on the season...

Grambling vs. Southern
Um... Gerald Holmes is back...James Vernon is back...Steel Adams is back...It's gon be bad for Grambling

um. I guess Alabama State will win

Grambling vs Southern - Gram will leave everything on the field. This will be a hard fought contest, but SU will come out on top.
Alabama State vs. Tuskegee - Coaching and talent will win this one. Coach Coe has been able to keep the Hornets focused and I don't look for things to change this week.

Alabama State will win their next 2 games. (Turkey Day AND the SCG)
Grambling upsets SU.

Alabama St. - 24 vs. Tuskegee - 28

SOUTHERN U. - 34 vs. Grambling - 24 :nod: <!-- / message -->

Back