Not belittling SCG IV; but......

Panther88

Banned
If you can't get up or get hype about SWAC mens' basketball this fall, maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan............. JSU, AlcSU, AlaSU, AAMU, TSU, SU, PVU. Goodness..... :shame: The verdict is out on UAPB, Valley, and Gram.

Talk about C-O-M-P-E-T-E-T-I-V-E!!!!!!!!!!!

This is most def an UP year for SWAC mens' bball. I don't think the womens' side will be competitive. ASU should take it all (if they do what they're supposed to :rolleyes: ). I also figure SU and Gram women to be in there somewhere.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Originally posted by JROCK
I dont know about the Bama St. Women. They were taken out by about 40 at LSU.

Yeah, I saw that. One thing is for sure. They have the physical TOOLS to make it happen w/ that big squad of theirs. Now, coaching is another issue. :shame:

Once, AAMU mens team finds a rhythm I will be happy. To many turnovers are hurting us. And they are having too many mental break downs on defense. They better beat SSU by 50 tonight.:redhot:

Congrats to all the SWAC schools on their out of conference victories so far. Don't stop now. Let's keep it up.

Originally posted by Mr. SWAC
Once, AAMU mens team finds a rhythm I will be happy. To many turnovers are hurting us. And they are having too many mental break downs on defense. They better beat SSU by 50 tonight.:redhot:

Congrats to all the SWAC schools on their out of conference victories so far. Don't stop now. Let's keep it up.
Pett need to stop coachin like a lil HOE........ he dont enforce that killer instinct no more... He use to NEVER feel sorry for a team and AAMU use to win games by 40 plus on a regualar... Now, if he gets up by 20, he clears the bench only to let the other team come back, then he wants to put the starters in to save the day. SMH...

Originally posted by unknown1
Is this dude serious, comparing LSU's women to the SWAC women?

More explanation is req'd unknown. I thought I said, and I quote myself "physical TOOLS and suspect coaching." Does not AlaSU women possess this? :confused: I could be wrong, so feel free to correct me (if ever possible). I'm not too big to admit when I'm wrong (which is almost never :p ).

Is this dude serious, comparing LSU's women to the SWAC women?
say what you say but they should have still scored more than 19 points...... keep in mind this is the same exact team that beat UA last year.

Who's to say any other team in the SWAC would've done any better? We'll see what happens when conference play starts.

Originally posted by Panthro

More explanation is req'd unknown. I thought I said, and I quote myself "physical TOOLS and suspect coaching." Does not AlaSU women possess this? :confused: I could be wrong, so feel free to correct me (if ever possible). I'm not too big to admit when I'm wrong (which is almost never :p ).

And you didn't refer to the LSU vs ASU game, so obviously I wasn't talking to you.

Who's to say any other team in the SWAC would've done any better? We'll see what happens when conference play starts.

Well maybe everybody is waiting on ASU women to " turn em loose"... remember they did say at the beginning of the season that NOBODY on their schedule could beat them. I am a fan of the Lady Hornets but they have been a let down so far.

Originally posted by mighty hornet
DAHILL,
I don't think Crystal Kitt has played a game yet. To me, she's the best and most dominant player on the team.

i am sure you have watched the Lady Hornets more than I have... but from the games that I saw last year, Shameka Jackson had the most overall talent on the team. She could do it all.... rebound, shoot, dribble... Kitt just had the inside presence.... Jackson had both inside and outside.

btw... is she out for the season????

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Back