No Negotiating

Get Ready

This is not the US Government...we will not negotiate with the SWAC this year. We are not asking for the title, we are going to take it. We are not here to make friends, we are here to make enemies. We dont care if you like us, cause we dont like you. This is business and this is personal. If you disrespect us, we will disrespect you. If you dont disrespect us, you will still be disrespected. Keep your leaders, we are not taking any prisoners...you must die for our satisfaction. And we are going to bomb you bomb and then bomb you again. After that we will sneak our best ground soldier through your weak defense. If you mess with JSU, get ready for war, real war.

We aint playin

10.jpg

GET READY, I'M GLAD I'M ON YOUR SIDE. I WOULD HATE TO BE ONE OF THE LAMES THAT WE WILL FACE IN THE COMING WEEKS.
JUST THINK WE ARE SLICING THROATS LEFT AND RIGHT AND WE HAVEN'T HAD A HOME GAME YET.

GET READY, WHY DID YOU SHOW MERCY ON VALLEY BY USING THAT SECOND STRING RUNNING BACK?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
This is hilarious...

Am I supposed to be sced?

LOL ...man yall went down to Itty Bitty and beat the brakes off Valley, and now you think you are a ....snicker....good football team!!! ha ha ha ha ha! This is horrible....man you are using Valley as a measuring stick to gauge your team. AWWW dayum man.......Valley!

Enjoy.....LOL! Valey....ha ha ha ha ha!!

GR

It is wrong for us to practice terrorism on the SWAC. Bin Kent and the Taliban Offense need to be reigned in. Hughes knows he shoulda called off the dogs of war at halftime.

That is the first time I'd ever seen Get Ready post a picture.........

I didn't think he knew how to do it.

What is so amazing is the number of points Valley scored......

*going to the archives to see how many points D2 Delta State held Valley to*

See!

I knew somebody else was on the same page as I was. Suge even noticed that isht!

Phatback, Delta State's defense did a better job of shutting Valley down than jsu. So, that only means the defense is suspect! I'll give them offense, but that's about it.

AAAAW damn, Mike is back...thats why I hate Texas Southern.

JSU scored 66 points on Valley in 3 quarters. I dont give a damn who you are playing, if you score that often, while not even playing well, you must be kinda good.

And oh yeah....unlike the rest of you simps that are limping to the end of the game, JSU is playing is 3rd and 4th string players. Valley got a couple of garbage TDs with 3 minutes left in the game, so be it.

If that is what you guys are going to hang your hat on, more power to you. We are out to destroy you. We come to bury you , not praise you.

If Robert Kent is not your field general, you are in trouble. If TC Taylor is not intercepting his missles for your team, you are in trouble. We aint playing.

All of you chumps, and I mean all of you chumps are in trouble. You cant touch us.

Suge, keep talking that meaningless smack as you gleem over beating Alcorn and that sorry ass 0-8 team.

And Mike....
Go back to SmallTalk dude...we are talking about football over here, something your school and that thief for a CB know nothing about.

Compare to us.....all of you suck.

Originally posted by Get Ready

If that is what you guys are going to hang your hat on, more power to you.

Does this apply to you boasting about winning in Itty Bitty Too!!

Can you say...self smack! Somebody done left the dayum gate open again!

All I'm saying is.............

That I don't want to hear anything about Slim and the Boys this weekend..........

*putting in my yearly favor for some extra 'ineptness' on the part of the SWAC refs*

Some 3-and-outs and we're in business. We found a little offense last week GR. It can only get better from here on in.

*playing inspirational song "I Believe I Can Fly"

I've never taken anything away from them....

....and saying that I know you done lost your mind. Grambling has alot to beat their chests about. They beat Portland State with the deck stacked against them. Anyway, you are still wacking yourself up in here.

BTW, we all know that Valley had the lead in the beginning of the game. I guess the 3rd and 4th string was in at that time and you guys started your first string players at the end of the game? Dayum! Yall are very good at.....

Also, we should be at .500 but Usama messed that up!

Valley had the lead? So damn what? That was their 15 minutes of fame. Just wait til we bulldog yalls ass all across the field. Is Kent your QB. Well you need to shut the hell up, cause you damn sho aint on our level.

GR!

Warning! All reports seem to say that the defense has awaken, without Jamal Ware! The new kid is Adrian Abrams the number one defensive player from UAB. Yall gonna mess around and meet Leuitenant Dukes, if you talk to mush this week. :D

Another loser transfer huh?

Ill tell Tarnaka to wink at him as he passes by.

Yall suck and we bout to prove it. You aint on our level....how may years in a row do we have to prove it.

And give me a comfortable good seat

Mike,

Not only did Valley have the lead, but the they led 19-6. They scored TDs on their first 3 possessions. Looked like the St. Louis Rams (borrowing from Mark Alexander).

Funny thing is, all that took place in the 1st quarter. Problem for Valley was the game is 4 quarters long. JSU proceeded to put 60 points up from that point and Valley got two TD's in the last 4 minutes of the game against our 6th string defense. So y'all go ahead and compare what Delta State did to Valley and what Sally said to Susie. Won't help y'alls asses one bit this weekend.

Remember I saw your team at Grambling. Beating <font size=1>tissue</font> won't make y'all no better. Your defense is about to get demoralized. Y'all were as good as you're ever gonna get last year and you couldn't stop us. With that bunch of misfits y'all got out there now, y'all in a world of trouble.

Suge,

Y'all beat the white boys and I'm happy for y'all. Really. Still wasn't JSU. The Mighty Tigers are going to beat the black off your helmets. Nobody in I-AA got a thang to handle Kent and Co.

Memo to all y'all:

The Arizona Cardinals looked great against Denver for a quarter. Then reality set in. Same thing with Valley. Same thing with the rest of your suckas. Keep looking at the box score and make assumptions about this that and the other.

The hammer is falling. Can you hear it???

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Hey Robber...

....LOL @ you and all this propaganda!! Man all you needed to do was mix in a Psalm and a "God Bless America" and would have sworn you were the president!

Man truth is that your team sucks and you know it, and the fact thatyou use valley to gauge your teams "heart" is an indication that your team is nothing more than smake and mirrors. I ain't buying it either! You suck! Just be happy you play in the east with the Bama's of the world...

MH,

How many points did you guys give up to SU this weekend? Better yet, how many did you score this weekend? I see the do-do offense is in full effect.
:eek:

SMH @ Suge.

Dude, you know that y'all got a major ass whipping coming, don't you???? We ain't about winning on no disputed last second FG. We are about blasting that ass from start to finish. That's what we do to Grumbling. We blow that ass out. You know it.

Was last year the first time in about 5 years you were actually in the stadium to see the end of the game??? You won't be there to see the end of this one??? Y'all will be gone by halftime.

mighty hornet,

That's right. Valley scored 3 TDs in 3 possessions. I blamed it on Osama. Then we shut their arses down.

JSU played a less than average game and won 66-36. None of you lames can do that. You have to play your best to win. We don't. Half of our best is better than your best.

Ayyyyyyyyyyy Mike!

Isnt this Ironic!!!:confused: :D

Abrams the guy who was taking turns throwing the sink at Little Precious Lamb with Robert Mathis wears the #1 on his jersey.....Robert "Lois Lane" Kent also wears the #1 jersey!

1 vicious QB killa + 1 lil Imgonnarunmyazzthewholegame Bia Bia= A bunch of Pissed off Pissippians

man this is gonna be so funny!:emlaugh:

What a joke

The only war
hughes.gif
will lead you to will be straight to ==>
i0C956C0E-9571-41F3-BFDC-FAB44C34E81C.jpg

Your defense allowed Valley to score 36 points???

Smack Us Now!!
Worship Us Later!!</font></h4>

WE REady
We REady
We REady

7.jpg

We gone beat yalls ass.
We dont care
We dont respect you
We dont love you
When you come to Jackson
You will be mauled