Nike Commercials/george Clinton And Bootsy Collins

pbla

Focus
Anyone feeling those Nike commercials with George Clinton and Bootsy Collins and The P-Funk Allstars during the NBA games. Those commercials are just to damn funky for TV. Bootsy and George have not lost the funk.

Dem commercials are the BOMB!!!!!
I especially likes it when that junk-n-da-trunk sistah with the fro breaks it down with the Booty Shake action!!!!
:D :D :D

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Originally posted by pbla
Anyone feeling those Nike commercials with George Clinton and Bootsy Collins and The P-Funk Allstars during the NBA games. Those commercials are just to damn funky for TV. Bootsy and George have not lost the funk.

Fa Sho, Dem Der Commericals off the chains on da real. Anybody feeling that cut by Snoop & Bootsy, they just keeping it coming.:nod: :nod: :nod: Holla,

Bootsy is a fool....

The girl with the junk in the trunk...oooh lawd, where they find her?

It don't make no sense...

Let me get some water...

Yeah, that commercial is tight! But I'm kinda stuck on the freestyle commercials from year before last. :D

Originally posted by pbla

Hey those commercials are off the hook. I love the funk. Since I went to see Undercover Brother I been saying solid all day. I would not mind having sistah girl with me right now!! :D :D

Yeah mayne...........

That Nike commercial is straight off the Mothership.....Did y'all recognize all those original P-Funk members in it? Everybody recognized George Clinton and Bootsy Collins, but did you see Ray Davis(with the black headrag on), Bernie Worrell (playing the organ), and Clarence 'Fuzzy' Haskins (on guitar).

Thanks to Snoop for keeping the Funk alive. :tup:

Back