NFL 2022 Season

MetroPhillyTiger

Chiefs...goodness gracious. Mahommes, throw the ball away when no one's open. Andy, you need a receiver that can stretch the defense.

Bills look like this year's Bucs of 2020.

Eagles are 6-0 but I don't know about that record lasting.

Brady is loosing it.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
That was a tough game to sit and watch as a niners fan. After brock got hurt, we was done.

Atleast after the celebratjon bowl, i got to go the dayparty and drink my pain away. I was surrounded by drunk whiteboys who kept wanting to hug me.

That was a tough game to sit and watch as a niners fan. After brock got hurt, we was done.

Atleast after the celebratjon bowl, i got to go the dayparty and drink my pain away. I was surrounded by drunk whiteboys who kept wanting to hug me.

You had Niners gear on?

They shouldn't have messed with that Rocky statue.

Yep. Then Johnson went out............Brock could barely throw a screen when he came back. That sucked the life out of the whole team. BUT.......gotta give Philly props......they're that team. They played almost mistake free and damn good ball.

Back