New Baby

cat daddy

I'd like to announce that Cat Daddy's better half has given birth to a bouncing baby boy. He graced us with his presence this morning. The little fellow weighs 5 pounds and 15 ounces. He is 19 inches long. His name is Cameron Jude Singleton!!!

How many Cameron's does this make ???

Congratulations on the birth of your chil'rens !!!

Sleep as you know it will be changed forever !!

Congratulations!

And pat your wife on the back!

*waiting about 10 years when I'll have a room full of Camerons*

Congrats Cat Daddy on your new bundle of happiness. Now the real fun starts.

*wondering who this Cameron guy is and why everybody wants to name their child after him* :confused:

This is baby #2 for us so we have been through the sleepless nights. I feel like a walking zombie already. :D

Congrats to Cat Daddy & Cat Mommy...

Blessings to you and yours on the new birth. Indeed another gift from above.

FYI: I can get both of the kids scholarships to AAMU. Keep them from making the same mistake as their Cat Daddy. ;)

It's a sign!

"To a proud and bold Gramblinite residing among misnamed leopards, a Black Tiger shall be born at the beginning of harvest season. And this child will be named Cameron which interpreted means CONQUERER which denotes the confirmation of GSU's Decade of Dominance

God Bless Cameron The Conqueror!!!!

What in the "L" did I start???

Did I unwittingly follow someone else's lead in naming my son this past March???:confused: When I saw this thread the first thing that came to mind was that if it was a boy his name better not be Kameron.:mad: I'll be damned if this nukka didn't name his son Cameron.:redhot:

From this point on, I will consider myself the SHEPHERD. All of you who follow my lead in naming your sons Kameron/Cameron, will be dubbed "the FLOCK".:D

Congrats on the newborn son.:)

Phat, I was thinking the same thing!!!

Congrats to you and Mrs. Cat Daddy. May God bless your entire family.

Back