NBA playoffs

JROCK

Preeminent
I have been enjoying these playoffs. Currently watching the Lakers and Denver throwing down. Those Nuggets have had the nerves to come back twice from being down 3-1 and win two series. I believe Lady Luck has run out of the room though and the Fat Lady will be entering soon. We shall see!!! P.S. Po Houston.....Po Clippers

I have been enjoying these playoffs. Currently watching the Lakers and Denver throwing down. Those Nuggets have had the nerves to come back twice from being down 3-1 and win two series. I believe Lady Luck has run out of the room though and the Fat Lady will be entering soon. We shall see!!! P.S. Po Houston.....Po Clippers

lakers bout to sweep these dudes.

always nice to see LeBron win a ring, but I wish Harden gets one soon.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Lakers giving Nuggets post man pure hell in the paint. Seems like the physical play has thrown his game off a tad. Good to see Dwight Howard play some valuable minutes...

Boston & Miami are in another dog fight. I don't see either of these teams being able to handle L.A.....

End of 3rd and the Nuggets & Lakers look like they're going down to the wire:

LAL 87
DENV 84

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I think Miami is going to be the best team the Lakers would have faced so far. I wouldn’t be surprised if this series went six or seven games. I wouldn’t be shocked if the Lakers lost. Miami is so damn good on defense and have really good perimeter shooting to go along with that manchild Bam in the middle.

I am impressed with the unselfish team ball and passing skills of several of these teams during the playoffs. The time clock as a rule of thumb for these teams don't mean a thing the way and speed they move the ball around to find the open man. Too bad the Nuggets have two key players out to facilitate enhancing the competitiveness a little. Also, I can appreciate the role players as well as the way the Lakers adjusted their line up from one team to another to maximize their chances for success.

Looks like a Miami Hurricane come through on Sunday and made the lake inhabitable or brought Miami heat and started one of those catastrophic southern L.A. fires.......at least for that day....LOL

it was just one of those nights. everything will be restored back to normal..LOL

The Lakes were not focused in game 3....watch the style of play in Game 4....halftime score:
Laker 68
Miami 28

LOL

Back