National Battle Of The Bands Announces 2022 Date And Band Lineup

Fiyah

Administrator
Staff member
Event organizers for the Pepsi National Battle of the Bands presented by Toyota announced that this year’s event will take place on Saturday, August 27 at NRG Stadium and will kick off at 6:00 p.m. CST.

View: https://twitter.com/NationalBOTB/status/1526640486726918144?s=20&t=YHjWOxVo0nWT0LvCAH4Ypg

2022 MARCHING BAND LINE-UP:​

Alabama A&M University, Marching Maroon & White Band

Alcorn State University, The Sounds of Dyn-O-mite Marching Band

Bethune Cookman University, Marching Wildcats

Grambling State University, World Famed Tiger Marching Band

Kentucky State University, Mighty Marching Thorobreds

North Carolina A&T State University, The Blue and Gold Marching Machine

Prairie View A&M University, Marching Storm Band

Southern University, Human Jukebox

I love Kentucky State’s band! Glad to see them get an opportunity to perform for a big audience.

I wonder why Texas Southern isn’t involved since it’s in their city..

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Great band selection. I find it weird Texas Southern won't be there but oh well and it's literally down the street from TSU (less than 3 miles). I guess the band director thinks we need as much time as possible to prepare for a great season.

Great band selection. I find it weird Texas Southern won't be there but oh well and it's literally down the street from TSU (less than 3 miles). I guess the band director thinks we need as much time as possible to prepare for a great season.

PV and TSU swaps out every other year - TSU was supposed to be in it last year but backed out but this is PV's year

Also prep time most bands don’t get the full band together until two second week of august so if I know I can’t put my best band forward I wouldn’t accept either! I rather put up a great show then a put together show

Back