My family vlog: 3 Days in London

Nice! Your video should be on the travel channel. My family and I flew to London from Dallas back in 2019. We flew from Dallas to JFK, then to London. The food was really good on the flight.

My last time in London for the NFL series, we flew Air Canada out of Dallas. DFW to Montreal to London Heathrow then a stop in Toronto on the way back. yeah the food was surprisingly good.

I enjoyed all the photos y'all shared during the trip and enjoyed this video. Can't wait to see the next portions of the trip on video. We were suppose to go to Europe 5 years ago but life threw me a curveball.

For the most part, I like Europe too. I really like London. I have been there 5 or 6 times. If I had to live in any city outside of the United States, it would be London. @Kenn Rashad, good to see you and family are having a good time.
For the record, that trip was taken back last summer. I'm at home right now. I'm just now getting the time to edit the video.

Well, that's too bad. I think you and your wife would have loved it. I am not sure about the kids. LOL!!

But anyway, while you are in Paris, if yall havn't already, check out the Galeries Lafayette, the flagship store located on Boulevard Haussmann in the 9th arrondissement. What a store! Expensive, but..........
We went to the Louvre in Paris. My wife bought a couple of LV purses at the LV store. We went to the Tower an drove along the route where Princess Diana was killed. The food we had in Paris wasn't that good. We ended up eating at 5-Guys. We also stayed at Disney Paris. That park is small and similar to going to Six Flags.

We went to the Louvre in Paris. My wife bought a couple of LV purses at the LV store. We went to the Tower an drove along the route where Princess Diana was killed. The food we had in Paris wasn't that good. We ended up eating at 5-Guys. We also stayed at Disney Paris. That park is small and similar to going to Six Flags.
I stuck to sandwiches and salads in paris. I had some fire salads. We went to that dayum LV store too

Back