Mississippi Valley State at Southern: Game Updates - 6:30pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw John Curtis Highs School play last week and they look light years ahead of both teams. This is disgraceful.

Valley's tired undisciplined center is gonna' launch one towards the Jag's endzone. The game isn't over yet Jags. Valley just might help y'all score a TD. :tup:

Direct TXT Commentary from TSPN User <b>SUJAGTILLIDIE</b> while @ the game:
<b>We got them right where we want them! Dray will lead us to the promised land and we'll get the victory. Just you watch. Y'all haters. Y'all don't know good football.</b>

:shame:

Gotta respect his dedication tho im interested to see the attendance numbers.

Cant have them Jag fans to upset we need yall buying game tickets and paying for hotel rooms Believe in Stump til next weekend

Valley's tired undisciplined center is gonna' launch one towards the Jag's endzone. The game isn't over yet Jags. Valley just might help y'all score a TD. :tup:

Valley may realize that they are Valley and that they are suppose to bend over and take the L.

:lol: dude I'm serious... I can't even smack
This is a crisis.

I know it's a crisis but you're bringing the Lord up in here mane. It's certainly gonna' take the Lord to help us out this hole.

Tell the Lord to send: better coaching, better disciplined recruits, better athletic admins. :)

Jaguars I feel your pain!
Been there done that! I know y'all sick right now.
Just go take a couple shots of white & say Fugg it! It'll help (TRUST ME)

After a timeout, a quarter break, your offense returns to the field and gets... *drumroll* <b>an illegal formation penalty</b>.

P88-------------------> :retard:

Man. :shame:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back