Mississippi Valley State at Southern: Game Updates - 6:30pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Valley couldnt even do the VICTORY Formation this is really embarrassing...............Please shoot the SWAC Football in the head...:smh:

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! When have they ever had a need to practice it?

these teams have combined to win 7 games over the last three years and folk are upset at the level of play in this contest. why even get upset?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I wonder if sujagtillidie is sitting im the stadium thinking of his TSPN peeps? :wavey:

Direct TXT Commentary from TSPN User <b>SUJAGTILLIDIE</b> while @ the game:
<b>We got them right where we want them! Dray will lead us to the promised land and we'll get the victory. Just you watch. Y'all haters. Y'all don't know good football.</b>

:shame:

Do the right thing, Broussard. In your heart, you know it's right.

JH, before Houston Nutt's brother came to Arkansas State, the coach before him (I think) got fired at halftime.:( And the season wasn't even over.

That happened some years ago, but still.....

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
TEXT Message from TSPN User <b>SUJAGTILIDIE</b>:
<b>See? What I tell you! We got them right where we want them. Watch what our offense does!</b>

P88's response to JagTilHeDead: Brah... y'all on defense. Didn't y'all just kickoff to Valley to start the 2nd half? *smh*

:confused:

<b>We got them right where we want them! Dray will lead us to the promised land and we'll get the victory. Just you watch. Y'all haters. Y'all don't know good football.</b>

I'm devoted, but not to the point of delusion. Stump gotta go...

Behave yourself Panth!

10 yards passing in the 1st half and Stump will not make a QB change. Stump is right, he is taking care of the ball.

TEXT Message from TSPN User <b>SUJAGTILIDIE</b>:
<b>See? What I tell you! We got them right where we want them. Watch what our offense does!</b>

P88's response to JagTilHeDead: Brah... y'all on defense. Didn't y'all just kickoff to Valley to start the 2nd half? *smh*

:confused:

Man just wait til tomorrow night when some National Rank High Schools Play...put this mess to shame yea I said it High School.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back