Mike Leach and the fallout from his noose tweet

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Dude, who said anything about white? See, that's that igga type mentality. We HAVE to go with subpar coaching just to support the "black man"? Dude, I want the best. Guy/Girl could be Mark from Ork for all I care.
So, you are saying that JSU hasn't been getting some horrible coaches? I think that's on the President and Athletic department at JSU. Seems they keep picking the wrong coaches. There are some good AA coaches out there.

CL Sports

@CLSports
Ole Miss 😒😟😡, Tennessee contact Mississippi State player in transfer portal, father says

What???. Now after all of this, if this kid signs with OLE MISS................

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Alot of these kids just want to brag on social media about how they play for a SEC/P5 school. It doesn't matter if they touch the field or not as long as they get "Likes" and recognition. With the parents it's a conversation piece..."Hey you know my kid is on the team at so & so blah blah blah"

Last edited:
Alot of these kids just want to brag on social media about how they play for a SEC/P5 school. It doesn't matter if they touch the field or not as long as they get "" and recognition. With the parents it's a conversation piece..."Hey you know my kid is on the team at so & so blah blah blah"

The Cadilac in the front yard in a 1 bedroom rent house mentality....LOL

CL Sports

@CLSports
Ole Miss , Tennessee contact Mississippi State player in transfer portal, father says

What???. Now after all of this, if this kid signs with OLE MISS................
I really want somebody to ask him and his father why they won't consider an HBCU since they're complaining about a racial post. Seems like you would support your own after something like that. If anything, I could see the kid playing at Oregon, where the last coach for Mississippi State went. The locker room had a lot of respect for him.

If they were that racially triggered, at the very least they should have immediately reached out to Alcorn. Jackson St., Miss Valley, or their preferred HBCU.

I'm all for kids going to any school they chose. But so often black kids go to these PWIs, thumb their noses at HBCUs, then want to find racism around ever corner. You believed the ice was colder at his house. Deal with it, or carry you behind to an HBCU.

Last edited:
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
As for coach Leach, it must be difficult coaching and spending so much time around these African American players while at the same time harboring strong racist feelings and beliefs. Seems like a miserable life!

Last edited:
As for coach Leach, it must be difficult coaching and spending so much time around these African American players while at the same time harboring stomg racist feelings and beliefs. Seems like a miserable life!

It would not surprise me if this was the case with most of these head coaches (no matter the sport). If these coaches could win without having to deal with these Black athletes, there would be very few if any Black athletes on any of those teams.

It would not surprise me if this was the case with most of these head coaches (no matter the sport). If these coaches could win without having to deal with these Black athletes, there would be very few if any Black athletes on any of those teams.

I believe that as well.

$$$$ has a way of helping one tolerate what one typically wouldn't. See all anglo fbs football/basketball HCs and admin staffers. Double-ditto for anglo fcs football/basketball HCs as well.

So, you are saying that JSU hasn't been getting some horrible coaches? I think that's on the President and Athletic department at JSU. Seems they keep picking the wrong coaches. There are some good AA coaches out there.
Man, as long as the IHL keep picking our President, and the President keep picking the coaches, then we keep getting what we get.

Back