Mike Davis

Donnie Marsh should be the only one of that group to get interview. This is going to be an interesting summer. Davis take the rest of them to the great lakes with you.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
This is a puzzling move. Detroit Mercy was the worst team in the Horizon League last year. There has to be more to this.

Detroit spends $1M more than TSU just on basketball. I

I went to TSU not SU, I don't believe anything told to me without some type of proof lol. Also TSU endowment is about the same as Detroit Mercy despite it being a private school and charging higher tuition

The Horizon League is a step up from the SWAC.

After reviewing the names of the schools it the conference, I beg to differ! If they are in fact better, they're marginally better. I don't remember seeing any of those names advance in the NCAA Tourney in the last 5 years just like we haven't

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I said on this board last year, that you can not cry wolf too many times. This is on Davis.

Told the AD he was leaving, apparently expecting a counter offer. The AD thanked him for his service.

According news reports his hiring is not a done deal.

After reviewing the names of the schools it the conference, I beg to differ! If they are in fact better, they're marginally better. I don't remember seeing any of those names advance in the NCAA Tourney in the last 5 years just like we haven't
Um.....this is the same conference that schools like Butler, Valparaiso, Marquette, Loyola-Chicago, and Xavier used to be a part of. Most of those schools in their conference are non-football schools meaning they invest more into basketball. The quality across the board in their conference is better. Meaning Mike Davis doesn't have to play 13 road games.

Um.....this is the same conference that schools like Butler, Valparaiso, Marquette, Loyola-Chicago, and Xavier used to be a part of. Most of those schools in their conference are non-football schools meaning they invest more into basketball. The quality across the board in their conference is better. Meaning Mike Davis doesn't have to play 13 road games.

Operative words are USED TO ... once they become more relevant they left

Back