Migrants are getting out of control in NYC

This aint gonna help Biden's cause on immigration. When you see black folks on reddit talking about how wild it is... then it's got to be wild. Same thing is happening in Chicago to a smaller extent. Southern states sending immigrants up there by the bus load. They're basically saying since yall say the border thing isnt an issue then you deal with it...and aint even trying to be coy about it.

Greg Abbott was morally wrong to bus those people up north but its politically smart. I think democrats miscalculated on the whole immigration issue. Stop listening to pie in the sky progressives and start listening to moderates. The fact of the matter is most latinos don't even want those people here. They would like nothing more than to be the "only" ones because they think it gets them closer to whiteness. Sanctuary cities are a joke. Start deporting these people.

meanwhile...

I saw that.

We will see how the immigration bill will turnout because republicans will want cheap labor.

Abbott's stunt as I call it is working for now.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ymzj34L0kU8&t=24s

Republicans need bodies for their rich donors labor. That's just what it is. Look at their main fights.. abortion, have that baby no matter if you were raped or it was a product of incess. Georgia is passing a bill right now, on the low, with 30 crimes on it that will now require cash bail. I could be trippin but I honestly believe that's the reason they go so hard at anything that prohibits reproduction, the lgbtq or whatever folks included. Create a bunch of uneducated, hateful folks that are forced to work low pay jobs or end up in prison basically working for free..all because companies can legally "lobby", or just give money to politicians to support whatever it is they want. Same reason they refuse to do anything about guns. Capitalism rules all here. Many of these folks they claim to hate, they hire under the table to save money on cheap labor. See any Home Depot parking lot at 6am for reference.

-
Republicans need bodies for their rich donors labor. That's just what it is. Look at their main fights.. abortion, have that baby no matter if you were raped or it was a product of incess. Georgia is passing a bill right now, on the low, with 30 crimes on it that will now require cash bail. I could be trippin but I honestly believe that's the reason they go so hard at anything that prohibits reproduction, the lgbtq or whatever folks included. Create a bunch of uneducated, hateful folks that are forced to work low pay jobs or end up in prison basically working for free..all because companies can legally "lobby", or just give money to politicians to support whatever it is they want. Same reason they refuse to do anything about guns. Capitalism rules all here. Many of these folks they claim to hate, they hire under the table to save money on cheap labor. See any Home Depot parking lot at 6am for reference.
No that is about forcing white women to have kids. Because guess whose birth rate is going down?

Nobody really wants immigration fixed because nobody is going after the folks who HIRE them.
Those kids??? Guess what they count towards school funding as legal ones.

But the biggest Republican reversal on the bill may be Sen. James Lankford (R-Okla.), who put in months of work to try to come up with a compromise on the border security bill and who, as late as Monday afternoon, had been urging his GOP colleagues to read the bill before offering negative, knee-jerk reactions, to little avail.

After the closed-door meeting Monday evening, when Republicans held a heated discussion, Lankford said he anticipated that Wednesday’s vote to advance the bill would fail. Moreover, he repeatedly declined to say whether he would vote in support of his own bill.

Greg Abbott was morally wrong to bus those people up north but its politically smart. I think democrats miscalculated on the whole immigration issue. Stop listening to pie in the sky progressives and start listening to moderates. The fact of the matter is most latinos don't even want those people here. They would like nothing more than to be the "only" ones because they think it gets them closer to whiteness. Sanctuary cities are a joke. Start deporting these people.
The Republicans have killed any effort to work in good faith with Democrats on the border situation in an effort to hurt Biden politically.

I'm wondering if these migrants are getting paid to act violent. Most illegals stay low key. All of a sudden they getting buck wild. Remember they tricked the people down in the Tuskegee experiment too. These devils will do anything for power of including hurting their own family

I'm wondering if these migrants are getting paid to act violent. Most illegals stay low key. All of a sudden they getting buck wild. Remember they tricked the people down in the Tuskegee experiment too. These devils will do anything for power of including hurting their own family
Na, We got a good number of them El Salvadorean Ms-13 folks in the DMV and them young cats be wilding.

CEE, That though crossed my mind too. Then I though, maybe I am being a conspiracy theorist.

Back