Midnight Madness BOTB

Status
Not open for further replies.
4,900 lmao. I don't believe that random post from "another site".

But if that is indeed true then su is broke as hell.
They desperate for coins. They needed the money bad so that's why they ran they're asses to Jackson. Like they did before when they needed money. Jackson can't keep saving yall. It's time for Louisiana to show yall some love & charity.

I guess that's the difference in the Boom & su band. They needed the money & we didn't.
They might as well stand at a 4-Way stop with a cardboard sign: "we will battle for change".

Awful.

They desperate for coins. They needed the money bad so that's why they ran they're asses to Jackson. Like they did before when they needed money. Jackson can't keep saving yall. It's time for Louisiana to show yall some love & charity.

I guess that's the difference in the Boom & su band. They needed the money & we didn't.
They might as well stand at a 4-Way stop with a cardboard sign: "we will battle for change".

Awful.

How does this make SU broke, when yall are the ones that paid SU the amount, when a contract was supposed to be in place for the band to receive X amount from the BOTB?

How did they run to Jackson when both directors signed a contract on the event? I mean I know yall trying to save face but the shat isn't making sense on yall ends for the most part...yall pay SU the pennies for showing up to the event but yet SU doubles the payment in return and yall saying SU is wrong?

How is that even possible?

I mean you can save face and crack jokes but as information is leaking out on the matter, the shat looks like JSU is on some shady shit and I hope the rest of the band world or whoever take notice on this situation...then want all these demands when they come here..if that's the case..I don't blame Haymer one bit for replacing yall and re-doing the contract...shit is business 101...

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
How does this make SU broke, when yall are the ones that paid SU the amount, when a contract was supposed to be in place for the band to receive X amount from the BOTB?

How did they run to Jackson when both directors signed a contract on the event? I mean I know yall trying to save face but the shat isn't making sense on yall ends for the most part...yall pay SU the pennies for showing up to the event but yet SU doubles the payment in return and yall saying SU is wrong?

How is that even possible?

I mean you can save face and crack jokes but as information is leaking out on the matter, the shat looks like JSU is on some shady shit and I hope the rest of the band world or whoever take notice on this situation...then want all these demands when they come here..if that's the case..I don't blame Haymer one bit for replacing yall and re-doing the contract...shit is business 101...

Exactly, you know some folks love to remain in the land of ignorance and stupidity.

How a band signs a contract to do an event with said band and gets paid 4,900? unless the door was 9,800 which I doubt it was and if it was that was a piss poor event hosted by JSU.

Now let's be adults and look at his..even a 5 year doesn't sign a contract for that 'set' amount, even said band/boy was to be paid for attending the event, it would I think, be rounded to the nearest 5 thousandth ex. 5k, 10k, 15k for payout if that was put into the contract for said band to have a payout..I would really be surprised and most of yall would be too if SU signed or JSU signed a contract to be paid 4,900??
So how do we come up with this number 4,900 and the band had to wait 2 months after the fact to be paid?? So how does that even look in the business world of things? and you're dealing with intuitions.

Now let's say SU got the 4,900 and they called JSU and stated that they would DOUBLE the pay to 10K and they still don't show up stating Haymer is this and that..nah nah..shit doesn't even make sense at all..and then folks say they signed a contract..TRUE but did the contract entitle SU to be paid that small chump change????
Hell No...I don't believe so...

Exactly, you know some folks love to remain in the land of ignorance and stupidity.

Exactly folk

I get the jokes it's cool but on a business 101 platform the shit is just downright dirty on their part, and the staff over there trying to make it seem like SU is in the wrong when if you really take time out and read the information and what is all lining up, the shit look like they trying to strong arm Haymer or something on some bully type shat and I don't blame dude for kicking they asses off the event...Then they wanna act like it's that dude fault to why they are being 'replaced' which they could have made 10k in which dude had to go through what he went through just to clear maybe $100 from that event after all that was done...
Shit is crazy and shouldn't even be tolerated at all from him, which now as I read, I'm glad they asses got 'replaced' behind some fuk shit like this...

Still working on getting things other bands already have? Dude, ya'll playing catch up to the larger HBCU marching bands, Stevie Wonder can see this, years late and still dollars short! You could have kept this crap! lol

Says the band requesting donations for windsuits. Hell yall JUST started being able to fully suit up the whole band in uniform. At one time yall also had spray painted tubas GTFOH. lol

If the contract between the schools were that everything would be split down the middle for two years then thats what should be honored period.

I think it was a said amount in the contract 5k or more and SU didn't receive their due for some reason from JSU....Haymer sat on it and accepted what they gave him (which prolly was an x amount that was suppose to be given to SU) but now as the event is getting closer and it will be a better event here in BR, JSU wants to try and do some strong arming or whatever, Haymer prolly was like we will pay you double 10k on what you paid us, but JSU don't wanna abide by the contracts in which I think were broke already once SU left the campus...thus the new being done over or so..

There is no way $4,900 is half of what was made on the BOTB in Jackson.

He know dayum well 4,900 was made at the BOTB thus making it more clearer that JSU renig'd on the contract...thug Haymer making a new one..you just don't up and make a new contract all of sudden...nah nah..shit aint even adding up on JSU end at all..some shady shit took place on their end from the looks...

Why did it take 2 months for SU to get their money??? like who the hell does that? that's some fuk boy shit...from whoever that's over yall accountant department or whatever...

Much of the things thrown around in this thread is pure speculations on both side. Can't many people on here confirm or deny ANY of IT. It's over and done with. SU is battling Dega. No need to moan and gripe about an event thats no longer taking place. Carry on.....

I always wondered what happened to the Botb at memorial staduim in jackson? I tell yall j state seems like yall do some foul stuff business wise.

Exactly folk

I get the jokes it's cool but on a business 101 platform the shit is just downright dirty on their part, and the staff over there trying to make it seem like SU is in the wrong when if you really take time out and read the information and what is all lining up, the shit look like they trying to strong arm Haymer or something on some bully type shat and I don't blame dude for kicking they asses off the event...Then they wanna act like it's that dude fault to why they are being 'replaced' which they could have made 10k in which dude had to go through what he went through just to clear maybe $100 from that event after all that was done...
Shit is crazy and shouldn't even be tolerated at all from him, which now as I read, I'm glad they asses got 'replaced' behind some fuk shit like this...
All shat!! Jukebox about to serve them some Ls for real. Smh

Exactly folk

Right.

And when I read posts like "Su broke as hell" and "(insert scrub school from Lynch St) can't keep saving yall.." makes me weep and blame Bush for his failing "No child left behind" initiative.

Much of the things thrown around in this thread is pure speculations on both side. Can't many people on here confirm or deny ANY of IT. It's over and done with. SU is battling Dega. No need to moan and gripe about an event thats no longer taking place. Carry on.....

Nah homie..I know you see the words FACT in bold letters...that was posted before I posted the post..the 1st post I posted, yall cornballs ran with it and said SU was broke thus this and that, now when we start to dig and more post/information starts to come out and things are coming together on some JSU did some fuk boy shit..It's all speculations when your school is doing the fuk boy shit...I get it..but if you read and not look at what's being said..it all makes sense...

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Nah homie..I know you see the words FACT in bold letters...that was posted before I posted the post..the 1st post I posted, yall cornballs ran with it and said SU was broke thus this and that, now when we start to dig and more post/information starts to come out and things are coming together on some JSU did some fuk boy shit..It's all speculations when your school is doing the fuk boy shit...I get it..but if you read and not look at what's being said..it all makes sense...

Let's be clear NOTHING YOU POST makes sense. And chill out with the name calling because nothing on this site is THAT SERIOUS. And you didn't post FACTS you posted hearsay you copied from another board. Did you witness the contract? Did you see the check JSU sent SU? Were you involved in any form or fashion? As stated much of this nonsense is speculation. So if that's what you would like to proceed to do then continue as you were.

Let's be clear NOTHING YOU POST makes sense. And chill out with the name calling because nothing on this site is THAT SERIOUS. And you didn't post FACTS you posted hearsay you copied from another board. Did you witness the contract? Did you see the check JSU sent SU? Were you involved in any form or fashion? As stated much of this nonsense is speculation. So if that's what you would like to proceed to do then continue as you were.

he never knows what he is talking about... EVER!

Awful.
The agreement was to split the gate 50/50. JSU sent $4900.

It doesn't make sense to you folk but it makes plenty of sense to me..and again I posted FACTs from another board that was stated by someone close to the situation...again you rearranging things how you wanna arrange them...I'm calling out the fuk boy shit your school did...you're right it's not that serious, but if fuk boy shit is done then it's going get address....that's how I was brought up..we don't sweep it under the rug and move on like you wanna do..we call the stuff out..especially if there are FACTS on the situation that has been presented...
If you wanna say it's nonsense..by all means folk..but what I posted seems to line up with the truth on what your school did which is some fuk boy shit....
and you complaining about names..I guess it's all gravy when Tp states we ghetto and this and that huh..again some fuk boy shit...why you didn't tell him to chill with the names...it doesn't bother me, but since you wanna address me to stop with the name calling...tap on your patna tp shoulder and tell him...Lol..that's that fuk boy shit there that I speak of..but it's nonsense though..Lol...(If it's not that serious) you in your feels folk Lol

Bottom line is yall cornballs...didn't abide by the contract..stole some money and now wanna act all instinct and pure when yall get booted from the event Lol...girl shat is what I call it...then wanna get on Haymer for replacing yall after yall did some fuk shit..smh...

Lol @ the tp guy

He should stick with footb...nah, he admitted he doesn't know anything about that. Guess he needs to retreat to the Blue people forum because when football season starts, it will be like it was when Bell coached at JSU.

#Savage

All jokes aside. I am a man who will admit he is wrong. The 1 million dollar statement I said earlier. Please disregard... I didn't make it up rather got confused about who was receiving that money when that info came to my attention from another blog. I apologize southern fans. However, it's come to my attention these are FACTS yal are sponsored by McDonalds , Yamaha, and Cotgo .... It has been informed that southern has received a gross income of a little of 350 k in donations with a 100 k donation coming last month. ... These are ALL facts I know... This concerns me ... Not from a fan trying to kick a school while it's down but from a kid who loves music... No matter how much we hate on each other and take jabs at each other we're talking about southern and jsu two of the most dominant programs in the swac ... Numbers at band camps, shout outs from social media prove that, and the awe factor every year before the classic proves that. My attacks are that if you got 100 k just last month taken from your very own su fan I'll post the pic for added proof who knows then why is their a scramble for scholarship money and new instruments when yal have the sponsorships and the needed support financially for the vision haymer and staff has? Where are the receipts of how 100 k got blown in a month... Something just doesn't add up... And like I said at the top, if my information is false and proves to show up that southern is really just struggling I will create a thread publicly apologizing to southern and dr. Haymer, however the more the days go by for this BOTB since it was promoted the more controversy surrounds it and the more comes out from both sides. To end this I come from a place of I want the truth not to slander southern , but if your kids were being cheated or hustled it needs to be fixed for the sake of the children's experience, hbcu experiences and keep face from the already stereotypical stereotypes state fundors and the government put on us...., I'm open to believe BOTH sides have done some dirt business wise and I think that's fair as more information has developed on both sides about why Jackson is not in this BOTB when said contract was negotiated and signed. I hope southern gets back on its feet soon and I definitely hope all jokes aside the band isn't a sinking ship because of poor financial management and gambles that shouldn't have been taken for the sake of a vision that can be achieved over time and not a year. Again, my respects and maybe down the line when I can I'll donate to keep this program a float going forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back