Midnight Madness BOTB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously folks from SU isn't really concerned...you folks are in the feels..ppl already labeling you cornballs as cowards and weak..so ehhh

Still will be a good turn-out without you cornballs...

You sho was concerned a few posts ago when you started asking what was going on at JSU and start posting what people said. Now it's the other way around when facts come in lol. Yall really are some funny people.

All I'm getting from SUcks are challenge responses. Where did you all stay last year? And was that contract not a home and home deal which means this year was SU turn and no renegotiations due? Now with take who broke the deal???? A deal made by one of your own bettone of your own. Now all that is fact.

Bruh chill too much truth is not good for southern ...they can't even take L's to talladega without being in denial so what makes you think they ready for this work you giving them today lol ... They're brainwashed by the man himself Nathan Haymer.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Post the contract SOP... just the parties if you want. I'm willing to bet there was no breach for the BR BOTB, whether yall would sue or not.

If you're willing to bet there was no breach, why don't you ask your BD for the contract and post it yourself. Simple.

We moved forward. The pity party is happening in Jackson.

Lol doubt it. We ain't the school that need money like yalll. I aint never seen so many "feed the homeless SU band" advertisements in my life. We have new uniforms and horns already, y'all tryna get where we at. So to make up for what yall would lose yall sign on an irrelevant school to make yourselves feel better. Lol like I said, we good over here.

"The human jukebox"... SHIDDD... More like the Marching Serpents... with them Snakes running that band program. You dont get to sign a new contract a year later after you realized you didn't like what you AGREED to in the original contract, you already signed!

"The human jukebox"... SHIDDD... More like the Marching Serpents... with them Snakes running that band program. You dont get to sign a new contract a year later after you realized you didn't like what you AGREED to in the original contract, you already signed!
What yall so mad for lmao. Just keep it moving.

Exactly... Just bring ya azzes on Saturday.... and get Toasted in the Stands, & the Field...

The END!!

Kmsl!! Jukebox would have given them another two Ls that weekend. We helped yall out if u asked me. Contracts?! U may have a point idk. But i do know Jukebox would've been serving JS POO Ls all weekend long.

Yall mad LOL

We got bigger fish to fry playboy..

Ketchup, See yall on Fri...oopss I mean Saturday LMAO

Kmsl!! Jukebox would have given them another two Ls that weekend. We helped yall out if u asked me. Contracts?! U may have a point idk. But i do know Jukebox would've been serving JS POO Ls all weekend long.

Just like how we will take two W's on the grid iron and in them stands ... Lol yal still salty from 2013 when we went in there and stumped yal & then the band raped southern., and did it again at the championship.... Hmmm after last year we bout even. Yal will get your L's Saturday as always at ghetto I mean shooting ... Whoops Mumford stadium home of the jsu Tigers the last 4 get togethers there. So yeah no rush home boy.

Just like how we will take two W's on the grid iron and in them stands ... Lol yal still salty from 2013 when we went in there and stumped yal & then the band raped southern., and did it again at the championship.... Hmmm after last year we bout even. Yal will get your L's Saturday as always at ghetto I mean shooting ... Whoops Mumford stadium home of the jsu Tigers the last 4 get togethers there. So yeah no rush home boy.
JSU= Replaceable SU= Irreplacable. I hope jukebox play irreplaceable on yall bcause yall belong on the left side.

Revisionist history I see. JSU was invisible for the zero quarter and got destroyed in the 5th quarter. Y'all played that loud rap song in the 5th to try and save face. lol
Then had a chance to make a statement in 2014 and got crushed in your own gym at your poorly organized BOTB. Then it continued to the next day when you got completely destroyed at the game and you still have your folks crying about JSWHO at halftime. lol

Another question? J state where is your ring for beating us in mumford? Thats all yall talk about is when yall beat us in mumford. How about beating us in a championship. I c mumford is yall championship. Smh

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Revisionist history I see. JSU was invisible for the zero quarter and got destroyed in the 5th quarter. Y'all played that loud rap song in the 5th to try and save face. lol
Then had a chance to make a statement in 2014 and got crushed in your own gym at your poorly organized BOTB. Then it continued to the next day when you got completely destroyed at the game and you still have your folks crying about JSWHO at halftime. lol

LOL

Them cornballs didn't play shat the whole game but he stated they did the smashing LMAO...smh...

Another question? J state where is your ring for beating us in mumford? Thats all yall talk about is when yall beat us in mumford. How about beating us in a championship. I c mumford is yall championship. Smh

He don't even remember the score (without the help of Google) I know I don't...

Another question,

What's your record against SU in championship games LMAO

I'll wait patiently

Yall mad LOL

We got bigger fish to fry playboy..

Ketchup, See yall on Fri...oopss I mean Saturday LMAO
umad-meme-generator-u-mad-bro-u-mad-319409.jpg

He don't even remember the score (without the help of Google) I know I don't...

Another question,

What's your record against SU in championship games LMAO

I'll wait patiently

Hell.... What is their record in Championship games PERIOD!???? LMBO!!!

I want all of yal jags online next month when yal take yal L's no ...excuses either. Yal see how insecure yal are lol throw everything else but the fact of the matter of 2013 which is relevant in this case because it was at good ole Mumford... Where "ain't worried bout nothin" even had southern folks jamming but yal still won't admit defeat.... Heh none the less my jag friends... It's 2015 and history class is over ... Only way yal win is when jsu is on a down year or rebuilding year and idk bout yal but we actually beat alcorn last year .... Oops my bad... Lol let me stop ... New year , another chance .. Yal got us good in 2014 I won't lie ... On the field and in the stands.... But 2015 we coming home where we own southern u. Lol better hope yal Mello play on que this time around *snickers*

I'll just leave this slaw shit right here for yal to listen too since yal claimed yal smashed us with this pathetic loud mess that a Mello messed up on when yal TRIED to play this on us.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back