Melanin

1, 5 and 6. Them others proportions are off.
That is the same thing I thought. Good to know it wasn't just me. 🤣 Now, #5, well I can give her a pass. But #2, #3, and #4, I would be afraid to touch either of them. Something might start leaking out of those implants. I could be wrong, all of that could be natural, but it just look out of proportions.

That is the same thing I thought. Good to know it wasn't just me. 🤣 Now, #5, well I can give her a pass. But #2, #3, and #4, I would be afraid to touch either of them. Something might start leaking out of those implants. I could be wrong, all of that could be natural, but it just look out of proportions.
Well, I would clap all of their cheeks. bbl's and all.

I dont mind breast implants. Ive now seen how many bbl's look 5 years later and if they dont do maintenance, it dont look good.

WOW!! Well, I guess in the end (no pun intended) its all worth it.
A lot of them dont fam. I dont judge anyone cause i spent over 40k on getting my smile fixed (had some childhood issues that my parents couldnt afford to fix).

I just see the trends. You have those girls who are gym rats and pretty healthy who get them and maintain them and u have a lot of chicks with no discipline getting them and they look like sbit in 5 years.

Back