Man These 50+ Women

Look I’m 49….man these 50+ women got it going on. They got money….they in shape….it don’t take long to tighten them up. Damn these young girls!!!!
The hell took yo' hot assed to come to this conclusion?! Shit!

Been told yo' assed the gulz gotsta' have some grey hair round their cootch before we even say "hello" to them mane.

Man. One of the hacks are those different serums they use. I startef using vitamin e serum and noticed a diferrenc. Diet also affects your skin too
Diets are 90% of it. Diets less stress as possible and proper rest. Stress and weight gain ages any person. Believe it or not sex also plays a role. Sex is the best stress reliver ever. That's why good doctors will tell their patients don't be afraid to touch yourself.

Diets are 90% of it. Diets less stress as possible and proper rest. Stress and weight gain ages any person. Believe it or not sex also plays a role. Sex is the best stress reliver ever. That's why good doctors will tell their patients don't be afraid to touch yourself.
I concur cee. Its crazy, I know some people in sexless marriages. I be like bruh. Cant do it.

Come On Please GIF by NBA

Back