LSU and UT

First of all I can't remember a bigger game in the SEC in many year. So many sportswriters, fans, talk show hosts, betters :) and a lot of others talked about this game.

I thought that LSU had a better chance of beating Tennessee than they would have Florida. Well, there are a lot of frowns in the Smoky Mountains while there is a lot of partying at that other school in Baton Rouge that is just south of the I-10 bridge and on the Mississippi. ;)

Well, the Sugar Bowl will definitely be off the hee-zeey! :D Just another home game for LSU. A lot of students on the campus are really fired up about that. I hope Davey and Toefield are healthy by then...

Yeah boy!!!

Normally I am not an LSU fan but I sure was on their side for one reason. That was to eliminate Tenn so they can't go to the Rose Bowl. Now my logic behind this is ......I can't stand the Hurricanes and I think the only team in the country that can defeat them is Nebraska. If the BCS picks Oregon or Colorado then you might as well just hand the National Championship over to Miami. The talent level is nowhere close.

Re: Yeah boy!!!

Originally posted by Miami Jag
Normally I am not an LSU fan but I sure was on their side for one reason. That was to eliminate Tenn so they can't go to the Rose Bowl. Now my logic behind this is ......I can't stand the Hurricanes and I think the only team in the country that can defeat them is Nebraska. If the BCS picks Oregon or Colorado then you might as well just hand the National Championship over to Miami. The talent level is nowhere close.

But if Nebraska couldn't stop Colorado, AT ALL, what would make them a better opponent than Oregon or the Buffaloes.

As far as Miami just running over the other teams, I don't know.
They were supposed to run over Boston College. And after humiliating a Syracuse team who destroyed Virginia Tech, the Miami/VT Hokies game should have been a piece of cake. As we all know the 'Cane defense had to intercept a tipped pass late in the Boston C. game and return it for a TD. And the receiver was wide open!

Virginia Tech could have tied the score on a 2-point conversion, but the "wide-open" receiver dropped the ball!

I wish I was safely at home.................

Man.......I ate, drank, and was still merry !!!

But I took the FTD Florist off my speed-dial :D

UT LOST :laugh: I AM HAPPY AS A MUTHA, THEY GOT THEIR AYSE BEAT.
WAY TO GO LSU I CAN NOT WAITE TO GET TO CHURCH & WORK, SO I CAN LOOK AT THE EXPRESSION ON ALL THOSE NEGROS FACES - WHO WAS RAISED IN THE HOOD, GRADUATED FROM A HBCU AND DO NOT GIVE BACK. BUT, PULL FOR THE VOLS.
champs1209.jpg
photo3.jpg

Back