Looks like Spady gone...

See how you keep referring to Spady? Now, you all won't be able to rely on Spady's record. Oh well, Comegy's still out there. Maybe you all can afford him.

Naw, Hughes got Spady fired. Run his infamous "WildTiger" formation.

No actually the Magic City Classic got SPADY fired....I was ready to fire him after the SU game....you lose to 1 win teams you gotta go

No actually the Magic City Classic got SPADY fired....I was ready to fire him after the SU game....you lose to 1 win teams you gotta go
YOU was ready to fire him? So, what stopped you then?

And Hughes did only have 1 win when he ran his infamous "WildTiger" formation and beat Spady.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
  1. why are you even on this thread?..the coach we just fired was 3-1 vs JSU...you shouldn't even be posting in here lol
I'm here cause you all made a mistake of firing Spady and I'm letting you all know. You all will return to the bottom now. You all don't have the money to pay a decent coach, it will take atleast 2-3 years to get his players in, what type of system will he be running? You better hope your players stay. Oh well, your future looks bleak.

RH? Robert Hughes? Like I said, someone must be kin to Trump, cause EVERYONE knows Tha Judge is gone on to Glory.

I would say something cute like play dumb if you want to, but we all know you aren't playing.

Just because this site doesn't know, you sure do.Screenshot_2017-11-19-19-34-17-1.png

Last edited:
I'm here cause you all made a mistake of firing Spady and I'm letting you all know. You all will return to the bottom now. You all don't have the money to pay a decent coach, it will take atleast 2-3 years to get his players in, what type of system will he be running? You better hope your players stay. Oh well, your future looks bleak.

Hughes is still your coach and whoever our new coach is will be whooping y'all sorry azz just like SPADY did lol..

now go worry about them depleted reserve funds at POOR JSU..we ain't forgot lol

Hughes is still your coach and whoever our new coach is will be whooping y'all sorry azz just like SPADY did lol..

now go worry about them depleted reserve funds at POOR JSU..we ain't forgot lol
Is that what you're hanging your hat on? Well, whoever your new coach is, you better hope he knows how to stop the "WildTiger " formation. Cause Spady didn't.

Yeah, I know our defense shut you all down, but our offense scored and got in FG range to kick the winning score.
You seem really happy to find out that Spady is out at A&M. Is that because you realize that Hughes is officially the worst coach in the conference?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
You seem really happy to find out that Spady is out at A&M. Is that because you realize that Hughes is officially the worst coach in the conference?
Whoever the Bamas get will ALWAYS be the worst coaches in the conference. Minus Valley's coach of course.

~In_the_622 don't like this~

SPADY was 3-1 vs JSU lol...

that still didnt save his job because JSU football program is garbage..as you can see whooping jsu ain't good enough to keep your job up here lol

Hughes was 4-0 vs AAMU and got fired. Comegy was 6-2. You only 1-1 vs Hughes the Second. Like AAMU matters.... You did good against OMJ and Bell tho. :snicker:

JSU is never worried about AAMU. As long as JSU is JSU, AAMU can never beat us. AAMU is 5-0 vs Bell and OMJ. They are combined 11-3 vs Hughes, Comegy and Hughes.... so what they tell you?

Hughes is not great but not terrible either. We have the ability to fix our team. Do you? You should have kept the bar low. :snicker:

As long as JSU is JSU

And who is JSU these days? Nobody..nothing...yeah we all give you props for how good you used be...but W.C. Gordon has long been gone...Walter Payton? He gone....

Since AAMU as been in the SWAC, JSU has had how many championships? One or 1? Just like us! ...snicker..... Yeah you don't won't to hear it, you guys are no better than us or Bama State...in fact, truth be told, I see a program that was once beautiful steadily declining. You guys bragged about Bell because he coached at an FBS school. Old man Jackson because he spent all those years playing pro (well not all of your schools supporters did), Hughes because of where he came from. Too bad Ms. Vivian got rid of Comedy. He was JSU's last hope. If all of those people can't get your program going in the right direction, then "JSU will never be JSU again..."

Your program sucks much worse than our program for the moment. Yet if I were a betting man, AAMU will win another SWAC Champioship way before JSU will. Now get your boy BB to co-sign right here--> x________________________________________.

Damn Alcorn, I blame you all. The last Beast in the East! Y'all had one job last weekend, just one but you guys failed and TP is just running off at the mouth while BB cosigns. So glad GR is on FB these days...it could be worse....jeesh...

:rolleyes:o_O;):cool::p

And who is JSU these days? Nobody..nothing...yeah we all give you props for how good you used be...but W.C. Gordon has long been gone...Walter Payton? He gone....

Since AAMU as been in the SWAC, JSU has had how many championships? One or 1? Just like us! ...snicker..... Yeah you don't won't to hear it, you guys are no better than us or Bama State...in fact, truth be told, I see a program that was once beautiful steadily declining. You guys bragged about Bell because he coached at an FBS school. Old man Jackson because he spent all those years playing pro (well not all of your schools supporters did), Hughes because of where he came from. Too bad Ms. Vivian got rid of Comedy. He was JSU's last hope. If all of those people can't get your program going in the right direction, then "JSU will never be JSU again..."

Your program sucks much worse than our program for the moment. Yet if I were a betting man, AAMU will win another SWAC Champioship way before JSU will. Now get your boy BB to co-sign right here--> x________________________________________.

Damn Alcorn, I blame you all. The last Beast in the East! Y'all had one job last weekend, just one but you guys failed and TP is just running off at the mouth while BB cosigns. So glad GR is on FB these days...it could be worse....jeesh...

LOL Bruh

Dude, you took ALL that time to post nonsense, yet the school you claim is sorry just beat your sorry school and also beat the leading team in the East.
Just goes to show that even when JSU is "down", we're stilll better than yours.

Dude, just be happy we hired Bell and OMJ.. They gave you 5 of your 8 JSU wins and two of the 8 came in transition years (Comegy first and Hughes first). AAMU will never be a threat to JSU

Back