Status
Not open for further replies.

Fiyah

Administrator
Staff member
296153783_7715433708527117_4386637192309097221_n.jpg

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
The one that says "When your deaf brother is taking a shower after eating your food".
I saw it as the brother in the shower is deaf and he ate his brother's food. His brother turned the lights off to scare him and make him think he went blind too.

Last edited:
I’m not going to say who…. but a friend just called and asked if I would loan her $1300 to help pay her rent. Those who know me, know that I’m always willing to help out friends & family. I told her to give me some time to think about it and I would call her back. Before I called her back, her brother called to let me know that she was lying and not to give her the money !! He went on to say that the real reason she wanted the $1300 was to get her boyfriend out of jail so she could be under the same roof as him for his birthday
I thought about it for a minute and decided to give her the money anyway because we all need help at times.
A couple of hours later I get a call from the police station. It was her - crying, screaming and asking why I gave her counterfeit money
My response…. so you and your boyfriend could be under the same roof for his birthday!
If you laughed, your other friends may want to laugh too!! Go ahead & steal this…… I did!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back