Let's Talk About Pep

I think she's shapely and has a womanly body. She's just tall (I think 6'0), but she can't help that.
I don't know what ya'll talking 'bout. Ya'll see something I don't.

You need glasses with thick lenses then. :lol: Them women shapes are, gul I can't even spell the words I wanna use. :lol:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
You need glasses with thick lenses then. :lol: Them women shapes are, gul I can't even spell the words I wanna use. :lol:

Ya'll so cruel. :lol:
Dammit! All of us can't have that hour-glass figure, OK! We gotta work with what God gave us! :lol:

Ya'll so cruel. :lol:
Dammit! All of us can't have that hour-glass figure, OK! We gotta work with what God gave us! :lol:
yeah, but that's just the thing...most of em are NOT working with what God gave them...they're getting everything altered. That was my point...Pep was pretty the way she was NATURALLY.

Crit ain't nothing wrong if you don't have the perfect shap body, but when you start getting that plastic surgeon stuff done, you start messing with everythang else. We all got a lil deformed something on else. It's just nature.

Crit ain't nothing wrong if you don't have the perfect shap body, but when you start getting that plastic surgeon stuff done, you start messing with everythang else. We all got a lil deformed something on else. It's just nature.

I'm sure they thought they were doing what was going to make them happy and "look better" at the time.

right....that show with them both on there was annoying as hell. Not dissin salt....but she was just tumbleweed BORING!

~__________~

Watch it Smoke.....you talking about my girl Salt. Hell I can just sit and watch her doing nothing. JR loves some Salt.:D

Carry on.

Pep has no hips she's straight up and then heavy on the top like a body builder.

Man that simp sucked ole girl toes..:shame::shame:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Pep has no hips she's straight up and then heavy on the top like a body builder.

Man that simp sucked ole girl toes..:shame::shame:
:nod: U SHOLE RIGHT!!!!!!! That's what she looks like...a body builder.

and then he said them toes tasted like meatloaf...:vomit:

That dude got up on the date and wispered in her ear that he had a foot fetish. He then sat down like he had said something thought provoking. Then he took her to the Strip club and made it rain, then he sucked her toes.

It's some lame dudes out there. Ladies good luck with these simps...SMH..

That dude got up on the date and wispered in her ear that he had a foot fetish. He then sat down like he had said something thought provoking. Then he took her to the Strip club and made it rain, then he sucked her toes.

It's some lame dudes out there. Ladies good luck with these simps...SMH..
:lmao:

You sound like my boo.

Pep just look stank to me. You know how someone looks like they funky? That's just what it is to me.

6a00d8357eff7869e201157037180d970b-500wi

^^ thats how she is shaped..like an upside down trapezoid. I cant go.

And Wendys Williams just look like the Lion in the Wiz.

And that's pretty much when I stopped watching. :shame: :lol:

man its too much for me to quote about Wendy and Pep and their manly features. Lawd, yall goin hard. :lmao:

And 8 to 5....:dead: you are going to hell on a full scholarship. :dead: :emlaugh:

Back