Leslie Jones nude photos leaked

Bane

The Vilian
So why isn't anyone talking about the nude photos of Leslie?

01OTR-LeslieJones-master768.jpg

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I been digging on Leslie Jones way back when she was doing her comedic standup. Tall, big... she can get this work! :D One man's trash is another man's treasure. The lights go out and it's on. :D

I been digging on Leslie Jones way back when she was doing her comedic standup. Tall, big... she can get this work! :D One man's trash is another man's treasure. The lights go out and it's on. :D
Lights on or lights off, it doesn't matter. You still know what's there.
Since its that simple just close your eyes. Unless she's one of those women that likes to see your eyes when they're kissing and sexing.

<---- strong desire to see. She got cat, ass, & thighs she was born w/. I can give her this work. :D

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
They need to leave this woman alone. I'm not sure what she did to deserve all of the hate that has been coming at her but it's a shame that someone who seems to be a good person and had a hard road to the top has folks that hate her this much. It's probably the same racists that harassed her on twitter hacking and releasing all of that stuff.

I wanna' FVCK the HELL out of Leslie Jones!!! :D Gottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnnnnn I'm hornier than a scrimma' goat right about now looking @ her in that video!!!!! SHIT!!!!!! :D

And I ain't playing. :D Throw some halle berry looking skank @ me and I'll QUICKLY turn my nose up @ her [ask some of these local pretty heffas for clarification lol :D ]. But Leslie type? SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!! I give up this work for her type! :D

Panthro ? Pison? That is you right? Its' got to be! HaHa .....this thread and this post reminds me of the men's forum....LOL

U gone have to google that yourself. I don't think anyone else googling this for you brother.

Jus' gimme' da' link, shat! I can't google shat from this corporate computer!!!!! I'mmo pull it up on Apple's free device :D . Hurry up! I'm hornier than a scrimma' goat in heat! :D SHIT!!!!

Man folks need to leave her alone. She does have a great body in them leather pants and heels on that insurance commercial.

Back