Lending Tree Mortgage Loans

CriTAUcal

Do Good; Good Follows
Has anybody gone through Lending Tree (www.lendingtree.com) to find a mortgage lender?

For those who aren't familiar with it: When you get signed onto Lending Tree, they match you from a pool of hundreds of lenders who are more than likely to do business with you and "compete" for your business.

If anyone has gone through Lending Tree, how was the experience? Did you get bombarded with lenders calling and did you find one that was to your satisfactory?

Let me know.

Madea told that woman to call 1-800 Lending Tree.com, GET A MORTGAGE AND GET THE HELL OUT. lol

Has anybody gone through Lending Tree (www.lendingtree.com) to find a mortgage lender?

For those who aren't familiar with it: When you get signed onto Lending Tree, they match you from a pool of hundreds of lenders who are more than likely to do business with you and "compete" for your business.

If anyone has gone through Lending Tree, how was the experience? Did you get bombarded with lenders calling and did you find one that was to your satisfactory?

Let me know.

I'm not sure if they have "hundreds of lenders" as they claim. I have used them from time to time and kept getting the same lenders.

Crit

I used Lending Tree about 3 weeks ago and got approved by two lenders. They gave me a good interest rate. Looking for a house now.

Can someone who lives in Houston help me find one. I need one in the HISD location.

Thanks

Crit

I used Lending Tree about 3 weeks ago and got approved by two lenders. They gave me a good interest rate. Looking for a house now.

Can someone who lives in Houston help me find one. I need one in the HISD location.

Thanks

Do you know where you will be working? Houston is big and so is HISD.

Crit

Thanks

I know of one that is for sale, but you have to call today. I'll send you a link!

Do you know where you will be working? Houston is big and so is HISD.

Right now I work downtown with Harris County, but I have an interview with HISD Technology Office on Monday, so praise GOD already if I get it I will be working in their new location on 290.

My children attend Kolter and Johnston, so I need a home in that school district. Let me know if you can help. I need to move ASAP

Right now I work downtown with Harris County, but I have an interview with HISD Technology Office on Monday, so praise GOD already if I get it I will be working in their new location on 290.

My children attend Kolter and Johnston, so I need a home in that school district. Let me know if you can help. I need to move ASAP

www.har.com

put in the zip code where you want the house and find info on the school. Then get a realtor to help you.

Back