Legacy Bowl, a college football showcase for HBCU players

The man juist gave you the facts, and he is someone who would know! As a tv sports personality, he likely would have knowledge, information and insight into sports-related subjects and tips that those not working in the industry would not have. Wow, delusion is a .........!

Exactly! The MEAC and Southland conferences have gone to the espn3 platforms already for most of their games. The SWAC is actually a little behind in that regard. However, it is good that several SWEAC matchups have been elevated to the ESPN, ESPN2, or ESPNU platforms, something that has not happened in the other afore-mentioned leagues. Eighty percent of all SWAC contests, imho, should have an ESPN3 platform, while the most popular contests should reach for higher television tv platforms.

See my other post about how I think most of our games should be on ESPN+ at bare minimum like the OVC (all of their games are on ESPN+)

I think the way we are doing in the Spring, I would not be surprised if we end up with some more of our games possibly being flexed in the Fall to at least ESPNU (of course I'm reallstic when I know it won't be like it is now in the Spring) but we definitely got some clout with getting at least weekly games on ESPN3 with our spring numbers.

terrell owens images GIF

My quarterback, good job Mahomie #Chiefs

Are they going to select more players?

I assume so. Our lone player (Garner) was just selected a couple of days ago and we got at least 1-2 more that could make it after their FCS Bowl performances.

There are a couple more Bowl games that many of our players are participating in (including the HBCU Pigskin Classic this weekend) hoping to play their way into this game. Our DL won the defensive MVP last weekend at the FCS Bowl and hopes for similar results for the game this weekend

I am glad to see that the HBCU Combine was really treated as a big deal and this bowl will get similar treatment (only gripes about the Combine was that it wasn't broadcast live on the NFL Network and the players being made to participate outside)

I think a few players are gonna play themselves into camps or the draft next weekend

Back