Lavar Ball Yall

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Lavar Ball for president of the DUMBASSES. LOL No problem with trying to put his brand out or help his sons. Point is, he's s F__KIN' IDIOT and a MORON the way he acts. I don't care what he did on Colin's show.......the dude is a flat out dummy. He might make a lil' change but he coulda made more if he had any business sense or common sense for that matter. You don't have to cower down to "the man" but you can act like you got some g-dmn sense and act like a man.......an intelligent black man at that. He's not helping the black man image, he's HURTING it and you wanna say him for president?? please.

Hating on the man because he's loud and says what's on his mind and is confident about his sons

Lol.

Ok
Dude ain't nothing wrong with saying what's on your mind or being confident. If you pay attention and read and understand, that's not what people are complaining about. He's looking like a total FOOL the way he's doing it. It's not WHAT he's doing, it's HOW he's doing it. He doesn't have a clue.

As true as that may be, and speaking as a UCLA homer admittedly, everyone loves to make that point about what Ball did in the last game against Kentucky. But Ball's body of work, albeit for only a year at the college, is impressive. The kid has skills that stats alone don't fully reveal. There is more to his game than just scoring points.

Stay out of this SoGgy. This is getting too good for a 3rd party to derail this,

Is Lavar paying you?

Nobody is stopping Lavar from doing anything, but he ain't above criticism either.

Thank you.

Daddy is writing a check that his son might not be able to cash. Because all he is doing is making his son a TARGET not just by guys like Curry but guys like Yogi Farrell-who will make it their business to clown Junior on the court.

The media is letting Daddy hang himself because fail or succeed whoever does a documentary WINS the Emmy. If you want the poster child of over hype or poster child of a guy who lived up to it-you got your guy. Media wins way more than Ball.

It's not black folks hating-it's black folks who understand the game.No one questions his business side. But that MOUTH is going to screw up a lot of stuff for Junior. If guys in the league are saying Dad cut it out-they are not hating. They know what can or will be down to shut it up.

Thank you.

Daddy is writing a check that his son might not be able to cash. Because all he is doing is making his son a TARGET not just by guys like Curry but guys like Yogi Farrell-who will make it their business to clown Junior on the court.

The media is letting Daddy hang himself because fail or succeed whoever does a documentary WINS the Emmy. If you want the poster child of over hype or poster child of a guy who lived up to it-you got your guy. Media wins way more than Ball.

It's not black folks hating-it's black folks who understand the game.No one questions his business side. But that MOUTH is going to screw up a lot of stuff for Junior. If guys in the league are saying Dad cut it out-they are not hating. They know what can or will be down to shut it up.

1. If you're a number 1 pick or number 2 pick, don't you already have a target on your back???

2. black folks understanding the game?? what does that mean breh. What's the understanding part?, What about the man mouth breh? Screw a lot of what for JR, JR has already won, isn't being a number 1 or number 2 pick a Win??? or no. Why wouldn't a son want his Dad to be a supporter for him

3. I guess it was wrong with James Brown saying Say it Loud, I"m black and I'm Proud, you're not suppose to have a big Loud mouth.

4. If that dude wasn't on TV doing him, ppl wouldn't even know about what he's doing with BBB

5. How is he over-hyping his child, when I just posted examples of other players hyping themselves, the other thing is they did it themselves and didn't have their dad, one they wasn't around

6. Anytime a strong black man (father) supports their kids in this arena or any arena that the Cacs can't control, they will paint a narrative so folks can see him as the bad guy.. Peep at all the dads that supported their children and peep how they were viewed in the media.

Dude ain't nothing wrong with saying what's on your mind or being confident. If you pay attention and read and understand, that's not what people are complaining about. He's looking like a total FOOL the way he's doing it. It's not WHAT he's doing, it's HOW he's doing it. He doesn't have a clue.
Help me understand how he's looking like a Fool?

You contradicting yourself by saying the man can say whatever it is on his mind, then you come with the whole he's looking like a fool.

How he's doing what?

How do you know the man doesn't have a clue,

I tell you what, You start a shoe company (tonight) and hit me up when you sell 10 pair of shoes, then let's see if you have clue?

Dudes kill me with all this "I got and know all the answers" ass type post but yet can't just move out the way and play the sidelines if they are not going to support the man and his kids

I'm cop'n the son's jersey day one

I bet his son have the highest selling jersey among rookies LOL

I bet you dudes that's saying he's hurting the kid's future, I bet he have the highest rookie selling jersey

Help me understand how he's looking like a Fool?

You contradicting yourself by saying the man can say whatever it is on his mind, then you come with the whole he's looking like a fool.

How he's doing what?

How do you know the man doesn't have a clue,

I tell you what, You start a shoe company (tonight) and hit me up when you sell 10 pair of shoes, then let's see if you have clue?

Dudes kill me with all this "I got and know all the answers" ass type post but yet can't just move out the way and play the sidelines if they are not going to support the man and his kids

I'm cop'n the son's jersey day one

I bet his son have the highest selling jersey among rookies LOL

I bet you dudes that's saying he's hurting the kid's future, I bet he have the highest rookie selling jersey

You have your opinion. I have mine brotha.

1. If you're a number 1 pick or number 2 pick, don't you already have a target on your back???

2. black folks understanding the game?? what does that mean breh. What's the understanding part?, What about the man mouth breh? Screw a lot of what for JR, JR has already won, isn't being a number 1 or number 2 pick a Win??? or no. Why wouldn't a son want his Dad to be a supporter for him

3. I guess it was wrong with James Brown saying Say it Loud, I"m black and I'm Proud, you're not suppose to have a big Loud mouth.

4. If that dude wasn't on TV doing him, ppl wouldn't even know about what he's doing with BBB

5. How is he over-hyping his child, when I just posted examples of other players hyping themselves, the other thing is they did it themselves and didn't have their dad, one they wasn't around

6. Anytime a strong black man (father) supports their kids in this arena or any arena that the Cacs can't control, they will paint a narrative so folks can see him as the bad guy.. Peep at all the dads that supported their children and peep how they were viewed in the media.

Name the most powerful black fathers in sports of the last 25 years for decorated players. Richard Williams and Earl Woods. Neither father allowed the media to have their way with their children but at the same time they didn't clown themselves and their children have become ICONS and built their own brand. They played the game with these shoe companies and their kids and their kids' kids are set for life by the very shoe companies Lavar is trying to fight. This is chess not checkers.

"The loudest one in the room is the weakest one in the room."

Name the most powerful black fathers in sports of the last 25 years for decorated players. Richard Williams and Earl Woods. Neither father allowed the media to have their way with their children but at the same time they didn't clown themselves and their children have become ICONS and built their own brand. They played the game with these shoe companies and their kids and their kids' kids are set for life by the very shoe companies Lavar is trying to fight. This is chess not checkers.

Hit the nail on the head.

Boom!

You can't name them because the media doesn't prop up the black fathers, and when the father appears, the media makes him outta the big black bad man.

Those 2 persons you named did it their way, and that's all gravy, Lavar is doing it his way, what is so hard to understand?

I think you're along with others are not use to a black man saying what he wants to Cacs on TV with a smile.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Richard and Earl did it before social media and before 24 hour Sports talk TV as well. Richard was not quiet or shy about his girls talent.

I remember him saying they would both win Grand Slams and that Serena would be one of the best ever when they were both pre-teens. He actually said Serena was one of the best ever at like 11 or 12.

Last edited:
Oh, and Whitlock talked isht about Richard Williams too.

51605029-richard-williams-father-of-venus-and-serena-gettyimages.jpg

Now what's different than what the man is doing in the picture than what Lavar's doing on TV Lol

Man you dudes kill me with that "He's too loud stuff" smh

Everybody doesn't have to be timid or humble in front of CACs,

Shid the way yall talking, you'd thinking Malcolm X went about it the wrong way how he talked on TV

LOL

You dudes need to wake up and see what these CACs trying to do to strong black men.

Back