LA Boxing

Dr. Phreeze

It is I...Yes it is...
Anyone taking boxing classes at LA Boxing? Those classes are real. I've been going to that gym for the past two weeks and I notice an increase in stamina. I was 212 but now I'm down to 205. It's a complete total body workout.:tup:

Anyone taking boxing classes at LA Boxing? Those classes are real. I've been going to that gym for the past two weeks and I notice an increase in stamina. I was 212 but now I'm down to 205. It's a complete total body workout.:tup:

Is that a local place to you, or is it a chain? What all does these classes consist of, and how much does it cost? It sounds very interesting.

Is that a local place to you, or is it a chain? What all does these classes consist of, and how much does it cost? It sounds very interesting.

It's a chain. The classes have 20 minute warmups, Streching, Foot work, Practicing your combos on the heavy bag. Working on your technique in the ring, Speed Bag, Jump rope, personal training, and knocking the living daylights out of you opponent every Saturday....

I paid an initial fee of $197 and it's $50 a month.

The gym also has kickboxing and martial arts.

http://www.laboxing.com

It's a chain. The classes have 20 minute warmups, Streching, Foot work, Practicing your combos on the heavy bag. Working on your technique in the ring, Speed Bag, Jump rope, personal training, and knocking the living daylights out of you opponent every Saturday....

I paid an initial fee of $197 and it's $50 a month.

The gym also has kickboxing and martial arts.

http://www.laboxing.com

How far is that from DC? I use to have a membership at a similar gym in Atlanta and I loved it. I lost alot of weight and knocked out :) alot of stress.

:D

How far is that from DC? I use to have a membership at a similar gym in Atlanta and I loved it. I lost alot of weight and knocked out :) alot of stress.

:D

It's in Chantilly. I think they have a gym in Arlington. You should check that one out.

Back