L e w i s

Bunny.png

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Hey Lewis

If they hadnt scored in the first second third or fourth quarter yall woulda won 24-0 and you woulda had a better birthday.

Oh well....

If it was anybody else other than my ace from way back in da day Lewis, I would prolly just let it ride

but.......

PeterRabbitBirthday.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

mighty hornet said:
PeterRabbitBirthday.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
:lmao::lmao:
:lmao::lmao::lmao:
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Happy Birthday Lewis,

let's see, running clock, Jack Rabbits, and ICon lost the I in Normal and now is known as CON.

:whine: :lol: :whine: :lol: :whine: :lol: :whine: :lol: :whine: :lol: :whine: :lol: :whine: :lol: :whine: :lol: :whine: :lol: :whine: :lol: :whine: :lol: :whine: :lol: :whine: :lol: :whine: :lol: :whine: :lol: :whine: :lol: :whine: :lol: :whine: :lol: :whine: :lol: :whine: :lol: :whine: :lol: :whine: :lol: :whine: :lol: :whine: :lol: :whine: :lol: :whine: :lol: :whine: :lol: :whine: :lol: :whine: :lol: :whine: :lol: :whine: :lol: :whine: :lol: :whine: :lol: :whine: :lol: :whine: :lol: :whine: :lol: :whine: :lol: :whine: :lol: :whine: :lol: :whine: :lol: :whine: :lol: :whine: :lol: :whine: :lol: :whine: :lol: :whine: :lol: :whine: :lol: :whine: :lol: :whine: :lol: :whine: :lol: :whine: :lol: :whine: :lol: :whine: :lol:

-_-_-_-___________*flatlined*_____________ :dead:_______

Thanks for the birthday wishes. Now, were is my damn presents!!!!! :wavey: :wavey: :wavey:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Uhh, could somebody ask why Ohakam's account is deleted and his IP is now banned???

Damn, I read the moniker on the smackboard.....it said "If you can't stand the heat, don't come into the kitchen."

I guess it should read, if you complain enough and send checks to the HNIC, you can do whatever you want.

This post will last probably 15 min.

:D

Happy Belated Birthday

(Is it too late to give you the carrot cake I bought?)

Back