KK Psi Fellowship Picnic, Greensboro, NC"I've got One Brother and I need One Mo

A&T Brandmasta

Blue Death Family
<center><iframe width=400 height=400 scrolling=no src="http://www.ncat.edu/~dtoler/kkyflyer.html"></iframe>
</center>
I've got One Brother and I need One More...

This Saturday, April 12th 1:00pm at Barber park in Greensboro, bruhs are looking to kick off the 1st Annual KKPsi Fellowship Cookout! This years theme is... "Bring the Bruhs Back"!

Greensboro seems to be an ideal place because it is centrally located to all the HBCU chapters. So dust off your blue boots, pull out that old frat shirt you haven't worn in years, come out and humpback/looseneck with the bruhs at the fellowship cookout! We plan to eat, drink, and fellowship...like the way we used to do it!!! All we ask is that bruhs be out and bring something!

This event is a "for the bruhs, by the bruhs" production and is not sponsored by any particular chapter. This cookout is open to ALL Bruhs, from ANY chapter, from ANY where as long as you come to eat, drink, and fellowship. TBS is cordially invited, but beware...the bruhs will be stepping wild and high, cause we don't give a d*mn!

Hey Brandmasta!!!!!!! :wavey:

I know you don't remember me, but we met some years ago and you left me with something that will last a lifetime.....;)....
it's a cute little treble clef on my upper right arm. :)

CriTAUcal
Zeta Iota Chapter
Jackson State University
Fall '96

Back