Kicked off my hard brothers list....

Status
Not open for further replies.
My camera was malfunctioning . . .

and I don't read E. Lynn Harris or that gay azz Dickey dude. Unlike this soft azz cat I know.

Anyway, I'ma take this thang to the people. People of TSPN, I got one simple question. Would a hard brotha go anywhere near these, let alone put them on and wear them??? Peep . . .

TPMXhcpwCon1rxhNdSddBX5cPfff9xE90180.jpg

:smash: :smash: :smash: :smash: :smash: :smash:

<font size=5>I REST MY CASE!!!</font>

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Re: My camera was malfunctioning . . .

Originally posted by Robber
[Anyway, I'ma take this thang to the people. People of TSPN, I got one simple question. Would a hard brotha go anywhere near these, let alone put them on and wear them??? Peep . . .

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

damn Suge,
just remove yourself from the hard brothas list and end this comedy.
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

AWWW HELL!

Just give it up Mr. Whipple! With those things on, you look like you need a Dr. Seuss's hat to match.

_ _ D!

WAIT JUST A DAYUM MINUTE.....

Su...er Mr. Whipple...you trying to fome..er..uh start...disci..deci..mess in my happy home, with this HARD STUFF....

AAMU Big Dawg you know you so hard you can cut diamonds and split rails, don't let Sugar Bear talk to you any ole kinda way...

:kiss: Now sit right here and let's talk...I got a whole new thread coming in a few days just for you and your our new
jag-puppy! :kiss:

:redhot: Soft niccas always talk sh$t...MUST BE SUGE, CUZ MUST AIN'T DON'T SOUND RIGHT!!

:lmao: @ Suge saying Sperm was a hard brother just cuz he lives with Niter! :lol: :lol: :lol:

This must be an conspiracy. Say it ain't so Mr. President or should it be Mr. Charmin-dent.:smh: :lmao:

Originally posted by CEE DOG
This must be an conspiracy. Say it ain't so Mr. President or should it be Mr. Charmin-dent.:smh: :lmao:

Neither, it is <b><font size=4 color=red> Pres-O-Dent Whipple!</b></font> :ebrow:

Re: Re: Re: Kicked off my hard brothers list....

Originally posted by phatback

Hey......Soph, you got some culture about you? Not too many folks know bout that....beer-wise that is.:tup: Suge, put him back on the Hard Bros. list. That's some good, strong isht right there. It damn sure ain't for the Bud-Light/Coor's Light/Miller Lite crowd........

Cheers, mate. I mean, isht, the stuff I drink usually has AT LEAST twice the alcohol as the piss that is mentioned above.

Dude, your name means "sweet".

Suge Avery was a lesbian in The Color Purple.

Should we just call you Sucre???

Originally posted by Seeing Spots
WAIT JUST A DAYUM MINUTE.....

Su...er Mr. Whipple...you trying to fome..er..uh start...disci..deci..mess in my happy home, with this HARD STUFF....

AAMU Big Dawg you know you so hard you can cut diamonds and split rails, don't let Sugar Bear talk to you any ole kinda way...

:kiss: Now sit right here and let's talk...I got a whole new thread coming in a few days just for you and your our new
jag-puppy! :kiss:

:redhot: Soft niccas always talk sh$t...MUST BE SUGE, CUZ MUST AIN'T DON'T SOUND RIGHT!!

:lmao: @ Suge saying Sperm was a hard brother just cuz he lives with Niter! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Suge, you know I don't play. I quit school because of recess. SS has set the record straight.

By the way, this brother says thanks for teaching him all you know about being hard.

fm_hands.jpg

"It's because of Suge I'm the hard brother I am today."

Hey My Big Boy Dawg! Well Suge, all I can say is...

Now that picture of Urkel just about kilt me!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Pillsbury dough boy been pulled out on you, Mr. Whipple been pulled out on you, The Milk Story pic been pulled out on you, Kemer changed her sig, the new women of TSPN "identified" you IMMEDIATELY, and now Urkel, well like the other Mrs. Evans says
DAMN DAMN DAMN
:lol:

Suge.

You been knock the fugg out maaaaan
This really aint tunring out the way you wanted is it?
Where did you want this thread to go?
Did you really think that anyone on this board would think that I am not hard?
Not only are you not hard, you are soft. Its been proven. Now what could you possibly say man?
Now please go somewhere and shut your Moulin Rouge watching ass up.

This is sad. Truly sad

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Suge, you can't ask GSUpe to post anything about me at this point, that's if he wants his business out there.

Also, you don't want me to tell the board what happened when a certain Haze Gray ship pulled out the docks.

Lastly, you didn't kick my arse at the BC, I beat the Dogg Do Do out of you, and everybody saw it. It wasn't until I got drunk, and let my guard down, that you managed to sucker punch me, and put me in that God awful bear hug, that's now being plastered all over the board you imbicile.

Oh, one more thing, I saw your toiletry bag at the hotel during BC, and GR wasn't lying about that body splash, and fuzzy slippers with the alligators on the on the front of them.

NICE:lol:

Re: The saga continues.....

Originally posted by Suge

Not Hard brothers

Fiyah - Huck Fouston, and firemen too!!

Fireman not hard :upset: let me see you arse go in this......

1046275679892_dcfire1.jpg
1046275680206_dcfire2.jpg

And make it become this.......

1046275680600_dcfire3.jpg
1046275680992_dcfire5.jpg

Oh you too busy doing this................

whole_milk.jpg

And wearing these........

Mr Whipple send help........

Re: Re: The saga continues.....

Originally posted by Fiyah
Oh you too busy doing this................

whole_milk.jpg

And wearing these........

Mr Whipple send help........
Say Suga, can I cosign now?

laughing-smiley-015.gif

And Im noticing how your socks match the label on the top of your movie. Hmmmm...................interesting.

Re: Re: The saga continues.....

Where da hell is Suga?......................

cat12.jpg

sa1616.gif

<font size = 20>DAYUM ALL YALL!!!!</font>
<font size = 20>AND</font>
All yall soft dudes trying to challenge my hardness! Yall all some punks!!

Robber why you gotta go and get my lucky socks and bring them into this!! We beat yall arses ever since I started wearing those socks. There have been only 3 times that I didn't wear my sicks, and McNeese, Bama St., and SUcks all snuck in a win. So Kiss my phat arse!! Talking about your camera was broken........yeah right! Your wifey broke it for you!

D-Nice - Why you bringing up old stuff about ships and boats. Don't make me have the pepper boy tell everyone about your new "sunshine" bright wall paper!!! And your soft arse can't talk about nobody's toiletry bag!! I saw your too......soft arse punk!

GR, I know your tailgate sleeping arse ain't talking. You so soft that you have to take a nap before football games like an old man! Plus you let Mighty Hornet talk isht to you, that alone makes you soft as a baby butt!!

I am hard dammit. I am hard..........and if yall say I am not hard, then I know that the rest of you are just downright, flat out, straight up, flaming, sissies!!!!
<font size = 20>AND</font>

except criTAUcal for noticing all my cuteness!!!

And just for the record before I close thise thread under my pres-O-dential powers...

:lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back