Katt Williams going off on comedians on club shay shay

Bruh they don't get it. It's all laughs and fun until the rabbit got the gun. A great black man once said "you can't lower another man's bucket we without lowering your own". Life is a bytch. When you take joy in other folks demise and downfall be ready for the same folks to take joy in yours. Same as yesterday, same as today and will be the same as tomorrow.
And not a single one of anyone said this when those folks were on that same show talking shit about him. People pick and choose their battles and like I said, the only reason folks even know about this is because Katt got way more attention on Shannon's show than the others did.. which is the very reason this topic came up.

I don't get this new era of black people wanting drama with each other and the social media fad of telling it all for fame and controversy. I have yet to see white, Latino, Asian, Indian and so on doing this. We will definitely destroy ourselves and social media is the platform designed to do it for us.

Real Housewives stuff!

The funny thing to me is the timing. 100 or however many city tour coming up and here comes Katt with the "truth." Marketing at its finest. Now, I have no issue with the joke stealing. The videos are out there to prove it. Is Katt funny? Of course! Do I believe what he is saying? No
And if they do do it face to face it does nothing but help to explain why with less than 15% of the population over 50% of the violence comes from a specific demographic lol. Yall old heads really love acting as if this type of shit is something new when it isn't. Ironic that not a single one of those folks have come out to say a single time that what he said about em was a lie though.
Maybe they don't want to deal with the back and forth that will happen.

Back