Katt Williams going off on comedians on club shay shay

I don't get this new era of black people wanting drama with each other and the social media fad of telling it all for fame and controversy. I have yet to see white, Latino, Asian, Indian and so on doing this. We will definitely destroy ourselves and social media is the platform designed to do it for us.

Everyone thats in their feelings missed the whole point. The folks he went at had talked shit about him before and he returned the favor. He just so happened to do it on a platform that actually has a shitload of viewers...that's why it went viral. There were over 100K watching, live. Funny part is, go back and look at the jokes he said were stolen and it's pretty blatant that he wasn't lying.

I don't get this new era of black people wanting drama with each other and the social media fad of telling it all for fame and controversy. I have yet to see white, Latino, Asian, Indian and so on doing this. We will definitely destroy ourselves and social media is the platform designed to do it for us.

they (other races) just do dumb things themselves instead of to others on social media cause they know the "mainstream media" will quickly write a story about it

First of all...as I do always when I am checking out Katt, I took it all as sheer entertainment, nothing more and nothing less. He never disappoints me with his humor.

To the so called conspiracy theorists, if he is indeed revealing secrets, agendas, and more of what is going on behind the scenes in Hollywood and what not, so be it.

But check it, I didn't pay attention to it at first. Then as I've read countless of responses, I remembered something he said that I really ROTFLMBO about. I mean, I figured he was stretching when he talked about the books that he read in the amount of time but it was not that. I mean, I do remember his original wikipedia profile years ago alluded to him being highly intellectual or something with a way above average IQ. I figured they were stretching his narrative purposely with warped truths and humor even though most comedians are indeed very intelligent.

It was when-->THIS DUDE SAID HE RUNS A 4.3 IN THE 40!?!? Then I remembered the Atlanta scene and thought, well maybe he can run a 4.3? #shrug

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HILwl_2UrnY

Last edited:
I don't think that Tiffany is funny, nor Kevin. I do like Kevin's hustle. That brother is employing US and doing a lot of good work in the film industry.

I know I'm not in my feelings about anything. I'm just pointing out that social media platforms have become a cesspool of low self esteem, hatred, gossiping and pure ignorance for the mental illness folks in our community and folks who love drama. It seems to be a movement of airing out beefs and business all over the place. I remember when folks hated Wendy Williams for it on the radio now everyone is worse than what she ever did. 2024 is in for a long ride folks. The ignorance is just beginning. From the hood to the paved streets of the suburbs.

........social media platforms have become a cesspool of low self esteem, hatred, gossiping and pure ignorance................ folks who love drama.
Ain't that the truth. People will say things about each other on social media that that they won't say to each other's face.

And if they do do it face to face it does nothing but help to explain why with less than 15% of the population over 50% of the violence comes from a specific demographic lol. Yall old heads really love acting as if this type of shit is something new when it isn't. Ironic that not a single one of those folks have come out to say a single time that what he said about em was a lie though.

And if they do do it face to face it does nothing but help to explain why with less than 15% of the population over 50% of the violence comes from a specific demographic lol. Yall old heads really love acting as if this type of shit is something new when it isn't. Ironic that not a single one of those folks have come out to say a single time that what he said about em was a lie though.
Oh. Ok. Well fuckitden!!!

Do they REALLY have to??? IN all reality do they really have to?

How would that benefit them? Kevin Hart is the one that has hit movies and unlike his white counterparts need overseas to have a hit movie.

Most of those folks get up and go to a job. Katt saying stuff isn't going to change that.

they (other races) just do dumb things themselves instead of to others on social media cause they know the "mainstream media" will quickly write a story about it

And they have ZERO issues leaving folks out and to fend for themselves.

How many folks defend Brittany, Amanda Brynes, Shia and Justin Bieber? All got left high and dry.

And the few times they do-most of the media ignores it. See the battling Charmed cast members.

Oh. Ok. Well fuckitden!!!
Bruh they don't get it. It's all laughs and fun until the rabbit got the gun. A great black man once said "you can't lower another man's bucket we without lowering your own". Life is a bytch. When you take joy in other folks demise and downfall be ready for the same folks to take joy in yours. Same as yesterday, same as today and will be the same as tomorrow.

I am early into the interview, but here are a couple of comments to the video.

- After listening to Katt I confessed my sins and changed my life for the better. 2024! Dude spoke the evil out of my spirit.

- "Winners are not allowed to let losers rewrite history!" YES SIR!!!

Do they REALLY have to??? IN all reality do they really have to?

How would that benefit them? Kevin Hart is the one that has hit movies and unlike his white counterparts need overseas to have a hit movie.

Most of those folks get up and go to a job. Katt saying stuff isn't going to change that.
You don't understand comedy then. For them, stealing a joke is like taking a rapper's song word for word and just putting it on their album in a different voice. That shit wouldn't fly lol. So yes, if you're not a joke stealer you definitely want to make that clear. Plenty of them responded in the comments on the video, Cedric included. But what he didn't say was, it's a lie.

Back