K Michelle: LAWD!!!!

The Founder

Look she used to have but implants but had them removed. I don't give a damn about all that. I follow her on Instagram and sometimes post pics of herself without makeup. Man she is fucking beautiful. If she was in class with me I would holla and she a Delta hell momma would love her Soror.

1707350552477.png

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
See she might just have a little pH balance problem. Might need some fish oil or something.....it could be the stuff she cleans her puddin with. All I know is we can work it out....send her to a ObGYN.
Married At First Sight No GIF by Lifetime

Man what kinda women yall been conversing with.....man every woman has a little issue down there every now and then. Hell a woman could eat the wrong fruit...or it could be diet issues...digestive issues....vitamin deficiency.

Man take her to a ObGYN and help her out. LOL.....

I remember the first time I shaved my nut hairs....man a hair grew back and a bump appeared. Man that joint was hurting. I thought I had the herpes. I'm sitting up nervous and shit. I'm trying to figure out what chick done gave me the herpes. Man I told the chick I was messing with and she said "let me see." So I pulled down my pants and showed her. She was like "boy that's a hair bump." She went in her purse and got a tweezer set and plucked it out. Instant relief. She then recommended me some cream to use after shaving and even purchased me my first body shaver.

I miss ole girl....she taught me some things.

Moral of the story.....ask some questions.

1707494302383.png

It's 30 of these joints so throw them in like breath mints. Better yet buy some and drop them in her purse. Hell women have all types of shit in their purse and she may think "Lord I done forgot to take my pu$$y freshener." Do a search for vaginal freshener.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Man

When I was in school at Grambling, there was this chick that lived in Ruston that wasn’t a student at Grambling. One of my friends brought her by our apartment and he smashed her in my room. When they both left, the room smelled like a decaying fish. I didn’t know if it was his ass or her puss that smelled, but that shit was terrible. Come to find out a lot of dudes had smashed her and said she had a smell. She had a fat rump. My friend hit it several times after that. I told him he was a nasty brother.

Look she used to have but implants but had them removed. I don't give a damn about all that. I follow her on Instagram and sometimes post pics of herself without makeup. Man she is fucking beautiful. If she was in class with me I would holla and she a Delta hell momma would love her Soror.

View attachment 19013
So her and Brandee Evans are both Deltas? Good lawd that's a lot of fine in DST

Back