Just pray for us...

Panther88

Banned
I hate to ride bad news w/ more bad news, but, I'm not shy w/ regards to asking or informing.

Approximately 2 weeks ago, my twin... my 4 year old daughter was diagnosed w/ cancer. For the last 2 weeks, she's been fighting valiantly against this condition. We've been in the hospital for the last 2 weeks and in constant prayer w/ numerous prayer partners from Cali to Tx to Maryland. We're very appreciative. To those who've encountered me away from TSPN, I'm sure they'll reiterate how abnormally close me and my young'un are. In fact, she and I had just became season card holders @ PV just 1 month ago and where you find me, normally, you'll find her as well... :(

So now, I ask you TSPN, could you please say a prayer for Taylor and her family as we all lean on God during this trying time.

Thanks.

Ricky

Ricky,

Email me with a number where I can reach you. I told the wife and she is crushed. We will say a prayer for you and Taylor. But email me a number where you can be reached if possible.

Lord help me through this day....please!!!!!

I really don't know how much more I can take....Ricky, I'll call you shortly.

Please let me know if you need anything for the baby.

Prayers are going up right now...:(

:bawling:

My prayers are with your sweet child and the rest of your family. My God's blessings touch her and give you comfort.

Peace

Don't nobody be messing with Pison-ette !! &*## Cancer !!

We're with you brother !! We're gonna get through this big-baby !!!!!

*picking up God's private line*

There is NOTHING too big or too small for God to handle!!! Give it God and leave it there. I already claimed her miracle in Jesus Name!!!

:bawling:

Lord, your Word says where two are more touch and agree... Master, we are all not physically present with each other, but I submit this page as our way of touching and we all agree that we claim a healing in Jesus's Mighty Name.

Father, your word says by your stripes we are healed. I claim Taylor's healing right now in the name of Jesus. Master, I lift her up to you today. Your Word says that we have the power to speak life and death in our tongue. Well master, I offer my tongue to speak a healing on this baby! No weapon formed against her shall prosper. In the mighty name of Jesus! Lord we love you! We praise you! We adore you! We're leaning on you Lord. Amen!

P.S. Pison, call us if you need ANYTHING.... I'll PM you the number again just in case. We're praying for your strength and her healing!

Taylor and your family are definitely and immediately in my prayers. Feel free to call me, as well, if you need anything!

Tara

My PRAYERS are with you!!!

Ricky...

Your "TWIN" , you, and your family will be in my prayers.

Be strong...and God will take care.

Out in the Boonies ...

We'll be praying for you guys! Keep your head up, because babies are way more resilient than we "grown ups"!

My prayers, concern, and admiration are with you, and loved ones Ricky.

Stay strong, and keep the faith.

NICE

May the Lord bless and keep Taylor in His loving arms.

My thoughts and prayers are with Taylor, Panthro and family.

My prayers are with Taylor, her parents, family and all of those (us) who are standing in faith as God's healing power is working.

Hey panthro...(Ricky)

I am about to log off and get some sleep. I promise to make little "Taylor" the very first topic of discussion when I talk to the lord tonight.

Man....e-mail me with a phone number. I will check up on you and we can even pray together. Im no minister, but God hears all of our pleas and knows the sincerity of our hearts.

God bless you during this time of crisis.

Your swac brother.....Biff. (Dante)

On bended knees......

P, I got you bruh.
The good Lord hears and answers all prayers. Be Strong.

Corey

When prayers go up.....Blessings come down

Ricky,

I pray that the Lord will touch and heal Taylor's body right now and give your family the strength and fortitude to get through this trying time. In Jesus name.

AMEN

Back