JSU Your Coach is Dumb

I guess everyone but JSU sucked that year, glad we got lucky too just being PV

WALLER, Texas -- At his weekly news conference on Monday, Jackson State interim coach Derrick McCall said his team “has been foaming at the mouth” to play an opponent like Prairie View A&M.

The Tigers got their taste of the Panthers, and it proved to be way too much for them to handle.

Prairie View A&M dominated in every facet of the game
and handed JSU a 56-14 loss in a SWAC matchup at Waller ISD, in Waller, Texas, on Saturday.

http://www.clarionledger.com/story/...ated-all-phases-loss-prairie-view-m/76167996/
images

I guess everyone but JSU sucked that year, glad we got lucky too just being PV

WALLER, Texas -- At his weekly news conference on Monday, Jackson State interim coach Derrick McCall said his team “has been foaming at the mouth” to play an opponent like Prairie View A&M.

The Tigers got their taste of the Panthers, and it proved to be way too much for them to handle.

Prairie View A&M dominated in every facet of the game
and handed JSU a 56-14 loss in a SWAC matchup at Waller ISD, in Waller, Texas, on Saturday.

http://www.clarionledger.com/story/...ated-all-phases-loss-prairie-view-m/76167996/

How does this relate to the topic?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
How does ANYTHING you ever say relate to sports topic or a smack topic...LOL....

When do I talk about anything other than the GAME. You on here with lame jokes, pictures, etc...
Im just trying to figure out the point of what he posted. That was the year OMJ got fired. McCall was the interim coach.

When do I talk about anything other than the GAME. You on here with lame jokes, pictures, etc...
Im just trying to figure out the point of what he posted. That was the year OMJ got fired. McCall was the interim coach.

Loud nonstop prolific nonsense! Clearly the Donald J. Trump of the HBCU Smack Board.

You knew good and darn well what his point was. Stop acting brand new. You sit up in here trying to justify why JSU gets their ass whooped year, after year, after year...with some old crap about what if...then try to play it by attempting to wonder what someone is saying.

Loud nonstop prolific nonsense! Clearly the Donald J. Trump of the HBCU Smack Board.

So which Kardashian are you? We know TP is Kim....

Then why have the 2nd most football championships in the SWAC and got more Commish Cups that GSU?

Again JSU will never know what it means to win another SWAC football championship again. See you are reaching to the past when I clearly noted the future. Focus...LOL

Your school is not football worthy.

Again JSU will never know what it means to win another SWAC football championship again. See you are reaching to the past when I clearly noted the future. Focus...LOL

Your school is not football worthy.

Do you know how sorry your team is going to be next year?

Do you know how sorry your team is going to be next year?

Do you know how sorry your football team is NOW! See we have the off season to focus on these issues. GSU gets better football recruits than JSU...GSU has better football coaches than JSU. GSU's record and Celebration Bowl Championship shows that. JSU is our slump ho....accept your role with pride. Be the best slump ho you can be.

Our coach is on TV relaxed in interviews....your coach is telling folks if they want his job they can have it. Your coach does not want to be there. Your coach wants to be back with the white folks. Your coach is dumb.

Back