Jsu SAD NEWS:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that this is one of those moments where we actually realized what this message board has done to us. Even though we may not know it, through our communications everyday with each other over different subjects we have probably become more closer and attached to each other than we want to admit. Whether we have never seen each other face to face we have made relationships to each other closer than those to people we see everyday. The effects of this can be felt when you read news like this. I know there are many like myself that have never met or seen "FUFU", but as soon as you read the news it hurt almost like somebody you talk to everyday. We probably think that all we are to each other are people that just talk smack and ect. over the internet, but at times like this we realize that we are more to each other than that.

My condolences to the young man's family and to the BOOM and to all the TSPN posters.

(Rest in)Peace and Practice

P.S. I know I posted this on another thread I just had to say it again.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
A TIME OF CELEBRATION!!!!

to the youth who marched onward and upward toward the light...may GOD's Blessings be upon each and everyone of you and know that JOY cometh in the morning.

Peace be unto you FUFU, my brother in Alphadom.

Originally posted by FUFU
It was a crunk weekend. It's amazing how the internet and music brings people together and builds new friendships.

Can't wait to see who I kick it with this week :cool:

He will be kicking it with someone way far superior than us... that last statment really brings life into perspective..... we dont know where we will be this weekend or even tommorow....

FUFU wrote on 11-06-02 08:29 PM:
R U coming Friday night or Saturday morning? We R having a party for the new girls that crossed TBS. Just trying to see if ya'll would be in town. Holla back

I KNOW YALL UNDERSTAND~......

BUT YALL REALLY DON'T UNDERSTAND!

I MEAN I HAVE BEEN ON THE PHONE WITH PAST BOOM MEMBERS THAT MARCHED WITH FU FU AND MYSELF! WE ALL WISH THAT WE COULD BE AROUND EACH OTHER RIGHT NOW. YEAH, THE FOLKS AT WORK AND ON THE SP ARE UNDERSTANDING AND EVERTHING, BUT I WOULD RATHER BE AROUND MY BOOM FOLKS. WE ARE TAKING THIS VERY VERY HARD.

I WAS IN CONVERSATION WITH MY GIRL, AND WE WERE SAYING HOW WE TALK TO OUR BOOM FOLKS MORE THAN WE TALK TO OUR OWN FAMILY AT TIMES! IT JUST GOES DOWN LIKE THAT IN THE BOOM! MAN WE ARE SO CLOSE!

TO MY BOOM FAMILY THAT PLAN TO ATTEND THE SERVICE AND DON'T HAVE A PLACE TO STAY HOLLA AT ME.

FYI: shortnsac WAS HIS GIRLFRIEND!

Ms.Sonic96...you are so right. The Boom is like a big family, everyone wants to know how everyone is doing and talk damn near everyday. Members of the boom that I've talked with is taking this VERY HARD, including myself. I just don't want to grasp the fact that my friend, my CB is gone!!

I am in shock right now. This is really hard for me to believe because jermaine was a really close friend of mine. I was just with him this past weekend and we kick it hard. I am just speechless right now that I can't even finish this......

Jermaine you were a good friend and you will truly be missed

Until we meet again...........

Nah. Those of us who didn't know FUFU personally or bandwise, really don't know exactly what you guys are going through, but we DO empathize and wrap ALL of you in a large circle of prayer.

I have a friend fighting cancer. I made the comment to Sperm the other day that I knew we (all my friends and I) would bury each other, but I thought for sure we'd be gray grannies by that time. She is 32, as I am, and I feel as if we're both fighting.

Sperm just lost one of his frat brothers. To compound it all, the guy who died, and one of Sperm's EX Line Brothers were together only HOURS before. It really put a damper on what should have been a HIGHLY festive weekend.

My brother buried one of his best friends Friday. I had known this guy almost my entire life. Losing him was like losing one of my brothers, plus I didn't know he was sick, so that compounded my sense of loss.

I never met FUFU personally, but I feel as if I knew him because of TSPN. He was one of the few voices of reason on the insanity that is the Band Board.

So, my sister, we may not KNOW, but we DO KNOW.

We love you guys!

:)

Originally posted by SleepyCrat
Amen.

I think that this is one of those moments where we actually relized what this message board has done to us. Even though we may not know it, through our communications everyday with each other over different subjects we have probably become more closer and attached to each other than we want to admit. Whether we have never seen each other face to face we have made relationships to each other closer than those to people we see everyday. The effects of this can be felt when you read news like this. I know there are many like myself that have never met or seen "FUFU", but as soon as you read the news it hurt almost like somebody you talk to everyday. We probably think that all we are to each other are people that just talk smack and ect. over the internet, but at times like this we relize that we are more to each other than that.

My condolences to the young man's family and to the BOOM and to all the TSPN posters.

(Rest in)Peace and Practice
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this is so very true. me and "FUFU " were just pm'n each other last week about goin to the JSU/AAMU game. we were suppose to meet then. i kept sayin to myself, i gotta pm "FUFU" about why i wasn't there, i never got the chance to pm him back about why i didn't make it, so when Vette called me with the news i just went numb. as soon as i got off the phone with her, i just started cryin cause i couldn't believe it. now i feel terrible because i didn't do what i said i was gonna do. so i say once again, and i must this time take my own advice, say what u need to say, do what u need to do, act like u need to act, luv how u need to luv, cause tommorrow might be too late. and i say that with all sincerity. my condolences and prayers go out to all and may God be with his family, friends, the Boom, and all others who knew him in whatever way they did.

I'm sorry yall, I know "yall do know" It's just.... man If yall only knew the inside of everything and how close we all really are!

Once again I'm sorry, I'm just flustrated at WHY this has happened! I don't mean to take it out on yall AT ALL!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Originally posted by ms.sonic96
I'm sorry yall, I know "yall do know" It's just.... man If yall only knew the inside of everything and how close we all really are!

Once again I'm sorry, I'm just flustrated at WHY this has happened! I don't mean to take it out on yall AT ALL!

We know, Missy.

We know.

RIP DAWG

Turn those frowns upside down guys...he's marching on a bigger field. I'm sure the grass is much greener.

bwrose6s.jpg

To JSU, the family, and all friends,
I will keep you all in my prayers. Although the time is rough, you can still rely on the most high. God bless.

I am taking a long hiatus from smacking...for obvious reasons.

MAN, THIS IS HARD TO BELIEVE. WHEN I WAS DM IN HIGH SCHOOL, THIS GUY TAUGHT ME EVERYTHING THAT I KNOW. ME BEING FROM JACKSON UNDERSTANDS WHAT THE BOOM FAMILY IS GOING THROUGH. FUFU WAS A NICE AND FRIENDLY PERSON TO EVERYONE. EVEN WHEN I WAS A CRAP IN COLLEGE, HE WAS ONE OF THE FIRST TO SHOW ME LOVE AFTER THE CCC. FROM MYSELF AND THE REST OF THE S.O.D. FAMILY, WE WILL KEEP THE FAMILY AND THE BOOM IN OUR PRAYERS. HE WAS MORE THAN JUST A FREIND TO ME. DAMN. :bawling:

SAD NEWS

MY PRAYERS GO OUT TO HIS FAMILY AND THE JACKSON STATE FAMILY. IT IS ALWAYS SAD TO HEAR A BANDSMEN IS TAKEN FROM US BUT GOD KNOWS WHAT HE IS DOING. REMEMBER EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON IT'S A WAKE UP CALL. LETS STOP TALKING SO NEGATIVE ABOUT EACH OTHER AND TALK MORE POSITIVE AND HELP EACH OTHER OUT AND IT SHOULDN'T BE UST FOR THIS WEEK. ESPECIALLY EVERYONE IN THE SWAC BECAUSE WE SHOULD STICK TOGETHER THAT WHAT MAKES THE SWAC SO STRONG IF THE PAST BANDSMEN IN THE SWAC COULD DO IT I KNOW WE COULD DO IT. I REALLY WISH THE SWAC COULD GET BACK LIKE IT USED TO BE WHEN EVERY BAND WAS STRONG WITH HELP FROM EACH OTHER AND POSITIVE INFO I KNOW IT CAN GET BACK LIKE THAT AGAIN. TWO BANDS IN THE SWAC CANNOT HOLD THE SWAC UP BY THEMSELVES. LIKE MY MOTHER AND FATHER TAUGHT ME IF YOU DON'T HAVE NOTHING GOOD TO SAY THEN DON'T SAY NOTHING IT ALL. FUFU YOU WILL BE MISSED I KNOW IT.

DAYUM

I WAS JUST KICKING IT WITH HIM AND Q AT THE JSU/AAMU GAME THIS PAST WEEKEND. TALKING ABOUT BOTH BANDS AND ALL. SHAWTY, I AM SOOOO SAD RIGHT NOW BECAUSE HE IS ON MY TAPE TALKING ABOUT THE FIFTH AND HOW BOTH BANDS WERE DOING. I AM GLAD I GOT TO SHAKE HIS HAND. I GOTTA GO YA'LL!!!

GOD BLESS "FRAT"

SOMEONE SEND ME THE INFO TO HIS HOUSE, SO I CAN SEND HIS FAMILY SOME FLOWERS OR SOMETHING.

First off, my condolences goes out to the family of Jermaine (FU FU) and the members of the Jackson State Univerity "Sonic Boom of he South". I prey that GOD bless his soul and heal everybodies heavy hearts in the dark hour. I didn't get a chance to meet FU FU, but just by talking to him by PM, he's a crazy cat and he will be serverely missed on this page. Like I said when one of my fellow Marching Hornets was killed in that car wreck, We are living in our last days, YOUNG AND OLD!!!!!!! We all need to seek and find GOD today, and let little go of little petty differences. Because those with hatred in their hearts when it is your turned to be called, will be in some serious trouble:nod: Also, if there is something you want to tell someone, tell them today, because a split second may be too late!!!!!

Stay up J-State.I feel your pain. No need to feel bad.He is in the Great Marching Band Above, in heaven along with Kevin Stubbs.
My deepest sympathy and condolences go out to guys.

Stay up

From The Mean Green Marching Machine to The Sonic Boom of the South.

Originally posted by DMJ*2000
gcsuxrvh.avatar.gif

His avatar

ekqdujll.2.jpg

His last year as DM.

(left to right)

Mike
FUFU (sitting)
Caramu (2 unpredictable)(behind Jermaine)
Moreh (DMJ*2000)

<embed src="http://funkytones.hypermart.net/movies/Fu-Fu.swf" quality="high" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="310" height="310">

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back