JSU/PVAMU to the SCG; The Celebration Bowl; FAMU to the FCS title game.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
$35/40 a ticket? man man man ... everything is just getting so expensive today.

1) I feel JSU will run away with this .... 37 - 10 JSU. Start planning and saving for the ATL trip now!
2) I feel PV support will be embarassingly low. So attendance I'm putting at 40K (95% JSU fans)
3) What an amazing time to be a JSU Tiger. Enjoy this while ya'll can! Ya'll deserve it ... #1 FCS attendance even in losing seasons.
I’m putting it at about 45,000 since some people are also choosing between championship or bowl game. I know a couple of alumni that said since they had been to jackson for HC and soul bowl that they were choosing CB over championship. Jsu had 33k for delta state game so I can see more than 7k additional people attending SWAC title game so I say 45k BUT if pvam brings atleast 5k-7k then we might be right back at that 50k mark.

The National exposure of playing against Deion’s team and the many positives for PV being in the championship…you find the one potential negative that I don’t think is true. I WISH we were in the same place and if we were, we’d travel well like PV will for this game and I believe they will travel better than we would.
2) I feel PV support will be embarassingly low.

50 Cent Smh GIF

Last edited:
The National exposure of playing against Deion’s team and the many positives for PV being in the championship…you find the one potential negative that I don’t think is true. I WISH we were in the same place and if we were, we’d travel well like PV will for this game and I believe they will travel better than we would.

50 Cent Smh GIF
That's ya mans

I like the SCG because these are 2 teams the pollsters ignored

He who laughs last......
Hmmmmmm..... 2 years ago this time. See there? Look at them. Looking at us. :(

Somebody come get them. :(

"STFU Bewild! Y'all got Valley this week."

50 Cent Smh GIF
Why would PV fans travel well when they "barely" show up at home? I hope they do but just keeping it 100. And the State Fair Classic don't count ... PV has a large contigency already in DFW. Also the State Fair Classic attracts a lot of locals that root for the in-state team they know someone went to. Also when PV played in ATL a few years ago ... their side was very very dry.

We rarely hv a winning season like PV and the last time we did we did outdraw Alabama State in their own state for the 2010 SWAC Championship. I know it's unlikely we will travel well but I see the potential and strong possibilty we can

Why would PV fans travel well when they "barely" show up at home? I hope they do but just keeping it 100. And the State Fair Classic don't count ... PV has a large contigency already in DFW. Also the State Fair Classic attracts a lot of locals that root for the in-state team they know someone went to. Also when PV played in ATL a few years ago ... their side was very very dry.

We rarely hv a winning season like PV and the last time we did we did outdraw Alabama State in their own state for the 2010 SWAC Championship. I know it's unlikely we will travel well but I see the potential and strong possibilty we can

tsugraytiger ~ "Mister Bennet on his plantation, hatin' on PV"
D'Jango riding in from Tejas ~ PV
Dr Schultz ~ Texas A&M U System lol :D

Even if only 5 fans go to the SCG, we are there and your team isn't

Note: the last time PV went to the SCG, we outdrew AAMU in their own state also in a cold rain storm

Even if only 5 fans go to the SCG, we are there and your team isn't

Note: the last time PV went to the SCG, we outdrew AAMU in their own state also in a cold rain storm
Man, leave us alone. I’m hoping y’all win the championship but y’all have to get through MVSU.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore

Can't that be said for jsu?
What else is there to do in Jackson, Ms?
Any major pro teams there?
Any other major D1 colleges there playing?

You mentioned Atlanta, did you know that a lot of fans had to decide on going to Atlanta or Las Vegas a few weeks later that same season?
As it was pointed out in a earlier post, when we played in the SCG against the other Alabama school we also outdrew them.

So what's your point?

I have a feeling if the weather is right, this SCG may be one of the highest attended SCG's.

Your season is over....Go Practice...

The West Champs have 2 (maybe 3) more games to get ready for...... GET!

+4 over 'cheah.
Bewild you cold blooded

let’s see that +4 is

You in the middle of the hotel bed, Main piece PV on thevright next to the window with a Glock under her pillow watching Thee, and Thee on the left of you with an old school revolver under her pillow watching PV with the look Lynn Whitfield gave Malcolm Lawrence before she threw that radio in the bathtub…. And you got Dooley tied up on the pull out couch … looking at him like yo dumb a^% bet not coach a sorry game in front of my womens…. While you talking in your sleep saying Let’s go champ Let’s go champ with a big koolaid smile on your face. 😂

For those that purchased their tickets through Ticketmaster for the Swac Championship game, be sure to screenshot them. There will be limited to no cellphone signal at the Vet to be able to access your online tickets.

For the Soulbowl there were hundreds of fans who couldn't get in the game due to limited internet access.

Bewild you cold blooded

let’s see that +4 is

You in the middle of the hotel bed, Main piece PV on thevright next to the window with a Glock under her pillow watching Thee, and Thee on the left of you with an old school revolver under her pillow watching PV with the look Lynn Whitfield gave Malcolm Lawrence before she threw that radio in the bathtub…. And you got Dooley tied up on the pull out couch … looking at him like yo dumb a^% bet not coach a sorry game in front of my womens…. While you talking in your sleep saying Let’s go champ Let’s go champ with a big koolaid smile on your face. 😂
Bruh I cannot say anything right now because we got Valley this week and I'm not sure if our 2nd/3rd teamers can inch out a victory.

Sticking to the script. I respect it but I’ve had my bewild good eye on y’all over there PV. I know better.
Bruh, we're gonna' have fun after Saturday night, regardless if Valley wins or we win.

Let's "Get Ready" to ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuumblllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllle....

For those that purchased their tickets through Ticketmaster for the Swac Championship game, be sure to screenshot them. There will be limited to no cellphone signal at the Vet to be able to access your online tickets.

For the Soulbowl there were hundreds of fans who couldn't get in the game due to limited internet access.

They need to upgrade the towers at the stadium (plus get some wifi) because they weren't made to have that many people in a stadium at one time (we went through the same thing at Valley although I just made sure to download the tickets to my phone)

Back