JSU/PVAMU to the SCG; The Celebration Bowl; FAMU to the FCS title game.

you mad GIF

F' U' bishes. :D

SWAC!!!!!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Even if FAMU is blown out in the first round we need to figure out a way to make this happen yearly. We complain about conferences getting 3 and 4 teams into the playoffs but this year we get at least 3 post season games featuring SWAC schools in the post season and 1 with a huge payout. This is best case scenario.

Congrats FAMU!

That’s a winnable game. Establish the run and get an early lead. It’s important to play “keep a way” from SLU offense and make them play from behind so more likely to “press” themselves into situations

Congrats FAMU!

That’s a winnable game. Establish the run and get an early lead. It’s important to play “keep a way” from SLU offense and make them play from behind so more likely to “press” themselves into situations
SLU’s offense ain’t no joke. FAMU will have to fight fire with fire in order to win. I think SLU is too much for FAMU, but I hope I am wrong.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
JACKSON, Miss. —
Jackson State University fans are still celebrating Saturday's huge win over Alcorn State University.

JSU has secured home-field advantage in the SWAC Championship game against Prairie View A&M. Fans lined up in droves Monday morning to get tickets.

"The early bird gets the worm and I wanna get the ticket, so that’ll be one less thing I have to do," said Rickey Williams, a JSU alum from the class of 1986.

Because of Thanksgiving, the ticket office plans to be open for Monday and Tuesday only from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. By 9 a.m., there was a line of cars wrapped around the stadium.

View: https://www.facebook.com/CecilHannibal16WAPT/videos/swac-championship-tickets-open/982993249227374

Step right up, hurry, hurry
Before the game begins, my friends
Stand in line, get your tickets
I hope you will attend
It'll only cost you $35 Advance or $40 Game Day, General Admission, to see. news-n-coffee.gif

$35/40 a ticket? man man man ... everything is just getting so expensive today.

1) I feel JSU will run away with this .... 37 - 10 JSU. Start planning and saving for the ATL trip now!
2) I feel PV support will be embarassingly low. So attendance I'm putting at 40K (95% JSU fans)
3) What an amazing time to be a JSU Tiger. Enjoy this while ya'll can! Ya'll deserve it ... #1 FCS attendance even in losing seasons.

$35/40 a ticket? man man man ... everything is just getting so expensive today.

2) I feel PV support will be embarassingly low. So attendance I'm putting at 40K (95% JSU fans)
I thought $35/$40 was inexpensive for a championship game…🤷🏽‍♂️

PV attendance will be low huh??keep thinking that!!! Y’all 3rd ward Hyenas should worry about y’all and not the Western Division Champs!! 😎

I thought $35/$40 was inexpensive for a championship game…🤷🏽‍♂️

PV attendance will be low huh??keep thinking that!!! Y’all 3rd ward Hyenas should worry about y’all and not the Western Division Champs!! 😎

When I saw the prices I’m like BET!!!! lol that’s only $5 more than our game day general section tickets $30/$35

I got my tickets. See y’all at the Vet!

Back