JSU Mafia Takes Valley

Robber

Consigliere
Here are a few pics of our exploits in Itta Bena, MS this weekend.

The menu
GL57Iy7rjQdgA-ztlB5SU-PjztSueWeu0180.jpg

OEtVZ+TSVRoERCPtgqeYiv2OB0aMTDeA0180.jpg

Dessert
hRgonum9wmx+bBAwrX2QgmFAijvyURie0180.jpg

The Cast
6joiOzAAja-dJi7OmCV8kT3wcZi14b4p0180.jpg

Yours Truly

W7mWDZ9RyDYasExCgfV1-ETNt8RM3E7G0180.jpg

Get Ready and Jacktown aka JTown#1

daapNnqa6EBdw4VhuEGjAPR6+ozTYU7G0180.jpg

Battle Cat (wonder what he's doing)

nTyGyp5kKcWO16RMr3xVD1HoAJokhJSn0180.jpg

Dirty (on left)

And special guests
U3qaHuZIXnVCkFf9OW8Yh7husCzId6ot0180.jpg

Antroy made a cameo

kuxvNCINSgzgMeowNALjToQCTOzc8t7z0180.jpg

Fan With No Name popped in (on left)

More pics

dHXbtBOdKhpEOG-BEISdDxsWYw1ZFNyp0180.jpg

Jacktown keeping the masses entertained

aRwZBdIdSYoxIXPMtPh0z7z6YrKqncfq0180.jpg

Get Ready and crew putting the tent together. They needed Bg Jag and his brother.:D

gny8rZEP6qr+1k4SkT57al0sfDxyGqOJ0180.jpg

Valley tailgater next to us doing it up with class and style. He almost wanted to join the Mafia.:D

Ladies getting their grub on
kXFoZhMegNMFhcJe3An7xOpIHmH2tdf+0180.jpg

YCv+xvpQOJjOnFbr1tp5nXJTi858F1Mb0180.jpg

Robber got that new camera and has been taken picks all season long...........

Looking at all that grub, can't wait till Nov when JSU visits PV and SU visits TSU, we gonna get a big tailgate on between the 2 games.

H-Town crew we need to get our planning on to make up for Tropical Storm "Reunion" Allison.

Originally posted by Robber
Dessert
hRgonum9wmx+bBAwrX2QgmFAijvyURie0180.jpg

Yes indeed!! That was, <b>by far,</b> the best dessert I've ever seen!!!!

Originally posted by Robber

And special guests
U3qaHuZIXnVCkFf9OW8Yh7husCzId6ot0180.jpg

Antroy made a cameo

I made a late cameo. There was a little communication problem at first. Robber told me that he was on the visitors' side. I walked over there and didn't see anyone tailgating. I called him back and finally found him. <b>Little did he know that he was actually on the home side!!</b>
Valley's stadium is backwards. The side with the pressbox is the home side. The other side is the visitors' side!! <b>Leave it to Valley!!</b>
Hey Robber, I'll be in touch with you when I come to Jackson for the JSU-SU game. I might be a little late because we have a game at home on that day. All I want is some dessert!!! :D

I must apologize to the fellas for not providing a full view of the dessert. They slipped in and slipped out on me. Know this though, just last year they were being displayed on the field as Prancing J-settes. :eek::eek:

I was talking to them and told them that I didn't recognize them because they had too much clothing on Saturday. Tried to get 'em to take it off but they declined.:D

That's OK though, I got these of the 2001 version:

e4Af3JQXpD16VWW+svhVPbkJEyCe6jL20180.jpg

Xzc+VN6rLhrRjz-XCTc5LYPb2ka2ybGJ0180.jpg

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Robber, I'll be in Jackson at 10:43 AM on the 12th, I can't remember the flight number, but I'm coming in on Southwest, from Baltimore.

Let me know how much doe you need from me for the food, and drink.

Damn, dog, I didn't know the Mafia got down like that.

Man, let me go some breakfast, looking at all of that food has made me hungry.

NICE

If we are on the same flight......

The flight is 1280 and it arrives at 9:50am. Yeah, who do I need to send the money to? :D :D :D :D

I forgot to mention those fine arse 2001 J-settes. I must say that I am glad that I got that video camera from my friend. :D

I'm waiting on October 13 now. But depending on how I feel, I might be in Jackson on October 6 for JSU's homecoming!!

*Looking at the dessert again*
<b>Sara Lee, they don't need your help!!!</b>

We appreciated the food and that was a crazy game. Also, I can't forget the dessert because it was plenty of it there! I think I am going to come to JSU's next home game!

Thanks Get Ready.....

Originally posted by Get Ready
Send money to:

The Feed My Ass Fund
C/O Get Ready
321 Pimp Ave
LynchTown, MS 39201

I got the address from another source. ;)

Mmmmm, those weiners and sausages sure do look juicy and succulent. mmmm I can imagine biting down on one of those.
yum.gif

Hey Rob,

Can I have some more dessert please???????

Blu,

sounds like you talking in your sleep again...:D

Bowdown Golden Girls

Man I can't lie. The Golden Girls from Alcorn usually are little bit thicker than the J-Settes. But I be damm if thats the case this year. Them girls must have been eating some of Robbers bar-b-q to get that thick and fine and stout and bodacious. Goodness Gracious. Keep posting J-Sette pics.

Let it go, dude...

Originally posted by GSUperTiger
The Mafia does indeed set it off - no doubt! A&M take notes.

Man, if you don't sit cho scary azz down somewhere!:p

The food was offered...it's nobody's fault but your OWN that you were afraid to eat! :emlaugh:

Re: Bowdown Golden Girls

Originally posted by Mr. Matriculation
Man I can't lie. The Golden Girls from Alcorn usually are little bit thicker than the J-Settes. But I be damm if thats the case this year. Them girls must have been eating some of Robbers bar-b-q to get that thick and fine and stout and bodacious. Goodness Gracious. Keep posting J-Sette pics.

You must not have seen this year's Golden Girls!! :eek:
But I am not going to down the J-settes. They are fine this year!!! Where can I get some more dessert?!?!

Re: Re: Bowdown Golden Girls

Originally posted by Antroy

You must not have seen this year's Golden Girls!! :eek:
But I am not going to down the J-settes. They are fine this year!!! Where can I get some more dessert?!?!

*SMH* ...men :rolleyes: :D

Good lawd!!!!

Robber, bruh, you been snapping all over the place since getting that digicam! LOL

Nice pix and that pic of the FOOD was da' bomb-diggity!!! I do believe that y'all know how to put it down (tailgate). Boy, dem gulz @ JSU.... smh DAYUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fiyah: Let me know where to send the $$$$ for the Nov 10th dealio. Also, I need your address so that I can send you a "gift" for getting that tape to me so quickly (recvd it yesterday - thanks again man). The address on the pkg you sent was garbled.

Check us at home games. It will be off the chains.

Fiyah and Panthro,

Yeah, I messed up and got a digital. It's all over, now. I will be giving a weekly pictoral of our game exploits.

Hey Robber!!!

If I come to the JSU-Bama Jelly State game, where did you all say that you are going to be again?
I want a rib or two, a burger, and <b>plenty of dessert!!!!</b>

Oh, Robber, I forgot to tell you.........the next time you are going to take a picture of me, <b>make sure you tell me!!! That is a horrible picture of me!!! I have that damn headset hooked on to my shirt, I wasn't even prepared to take a picture!! You could have at least let me get in that good "prison pose"!!! I looked over and you took the picture!! Don't do that again!!</b> :D :emlaugh:

Antroy,

Every now and again I will request a pose. I usually try to get a more "natural" shot of peep. But I didn't try to hide the fact that I was about to take your pic.

As for home tailgates, we'll be in the grassy area next to Backyard Burger right under a big oak tree in the center. You can't miss us, kid. We'll be the festive bunch. Running smack. Talking about fast cars and loose women.:D

Back