JSU Homecoming Tailgate

Robber

Consigliere
Yeah, we lost the dayum game. But we had plenty of fun prior to that shootout. Here are a few pics.

fWLauBXaeYjl6y-8d7XgMJjRBApuCAd00180.jpg

ASU fan, BMONY, Battle Cat, Robber, MACBFAC, and Get Ready

9tAe7Anh7nHdHesRGOXU8buHhRRdP42o0180.jpg

Battle Cat and the "Junior Mafia" getting festive

lkRlQvtMFpKsPXycFUGFdyGn05qY3w8+0180.jpg

Peek at what's on the menu

mrp8gmTKZnX9fUkMRMnzgGbyjQnHarB10180.jpg

MACBFAC couldn't get enough of that fried turkey

o3zwnI7-jssMu+-usU-3-SKvPmBOMT7o0180.jpg

Get Ready and the boys downing the brews

7dYDN0bEyrQ9lYVJIeVjAGnw-jFKvamc0180.jpg

Untamed Tiger in the house

http://pstr-m03.ygpweb.aol.com/data/006/72/2B/41/98/ExG2uYnb-ItOPIFC2y36ten9spqlEqg00180.jpg[img]
Luv Da Boom makes a cameo

[img]http://pstr-m03.ygpweb.aol.com/data/001/50/40/FD/E9/uWZMMgoIYgpK2ok-rL28KTG4PQOsUldF0180.jpg
A coupla lovelies. That yaller one was a straight up AMAZON!!!

P-h-VrsQipKLEI8zIxr9wZpUHfvsVsTr0180.jpg

Sexy mama here.

Coupla more

After the game, this punk decides to show up.

m5Crq21X0bCNhWUe+XLwmIa+RU+zbOGw0180.jpg

Mighty Hornet straight clowning the Mafia

z9m+SvKieOozFWlfdbZkIE18RESusa8G0180.jpg

Mighty Hornet laughing at Tigerpride as ole TP explains that JSU would win a "week later"

In the future, whenever I'm feeling down and low, I'm gonna come back to this thread!!!!!

A million thanks robber!!!!!!!!!

Yall some cool dudes, even when yall get whooped!!
:D :D

Robber, why do you keep posting those food pictures, when you know Blu gets excited looking at sausages?

NICE

kellis,

I swear on that pic from the Valley game, when BC was picking up something, I thought it was me.

Originally posted by D-NICE
Robber, why do you keep posting those food pictures, when you know Blu gets excited looking at sausages?

NICE

as-drool.gif

I drove around there, but I didn't stop. It was close to the time and I wanted to get a good seat. If I don't have to go home this weekend, Saturday for sho!!!

Remembering Get Ready's Turkey from last year.

For those going to Jackson, hit up Jazzy's. ***snicker***

P.S. Ladies, watch out for this Jackson State cat who has a curl; he'll slide between your legs on the dance floor. :eek:

It's about dayum time knacka!!!! LOL

For real, that food is the bomb-deedo man!!!! Got a brotha' craving right about now.

Looks like everyone had a good time. That's perfect.

Looking forward to the crew migrating westward in Nov.

This dang computer!!!

Out of all the pictures to have a red x by them, it's the one of the lovelies!!!!:redhot: :redhot: :redhot:

I ate all my food, and I wanted dessert!!!

Robb, that's two weeks now and no J-Settes, weekly means weekly. I know Ole Piss taught you that!!;)

No TP's head is bigger....
Walking out grumbling: L, nobody didn't wanna see MH celebrating arse no way!! Much rather have J-Settes! hmmphhh

Oh yeah????

Originally posted by BluBlood

as-drool.gif

I drove around there, but I didn't stop. It was close to the time and I wanted to get a good seat. If I don't have to go home this weekend, Saturday for sho!!!

*snicker*

Look at Mighty Hornet:

m5Crq21X0bCNhWUe+XLwmIa+RU+zbOGw0180.jpg

<font size=4>"GIVE US...US FREE!!!"</font>

Just like a freed slave...papers and all! :emlaugh:

Once again, great pictures, Robber!:)

NTELKT, I think I know where you're going.

Blu, if I'm not mistaken, wasn't it you who asked what was happening for the SU/JSU game, and could you participate?

You look at Robber's sausage every week, and comment on how good it looks, and imagine how it taste's, and now you finally get a chance to witness it in person, and you're going to be a no show.

Show up, don't be afraid, come on out of the closet, and show us how you like the taste of a nice sausage, we want to see you take it in, bite by bite.

If you eat it right, Robber will even post a picture of you with his sausage in you mouth on the page, and everyone can see how well you enjoy Robber's sausage.

So please show up.

NICE

Originally posted by BluBlood

as-drool.gif

As if I'm surprised you were near us and didn't come over. That's par for the course for you, Blu.

Typical.

Re: This dang computer!!!

Originally posted by Bengal E
Out of all the pictures to have a red x by them, it's the one of the lovelies!!!!:redhot: :redhot: :redhot:

I ate all my food, and I wanted dessert!!!

Robb, that's two weeks now and no J-Settes, weekly means weekly. I know Ole Piss taught you that!!;)

No TP's head is bigger....
Walking out grumbling: L, nobody didn't wanna see MH celebrating arse no way!! Much rather have J-Settes! hmmphhh

Me and the J-Sette shots ain't getting along right now. I'm finding myself too dayum far away and too lazy to get any closer. I know I done started something, but I can't keep up.

Those pictures are the bomb.........

I think Blu is afraid of y'all folks, for real.

The Big Arse Glasses will be showcased on November 10th fa sho !!!

Great Pics Rob !!!!!!!!!

I didn't get a chance to make it to the area you were at. I didn't get to the game until 2:45. I'm mad as "L" that they had only two gates open for the game.
Next time, I'll be there!!!

Hey guys it wasn't even like that. I was running late and I knew security was going to be crazy stoopid, so I changed my mind about stopping so I could go ahead and get in line. As stated before, if all goes well at home, SU game for sho!!!

Robber I can't wait to deep throat your sausage...er I mean to taste your weenies...er...eat your dog...er...ya better give me a chicken leg instead!!!
:emlaugh:

Back