JSU Facility Renovation Update

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Coach Prime is on another level and too many just cannot envision that type success because they never tasted that type of numerous success in their own abysmal life.

I knew JSU would make a HUGE come-up and the after effects of all that behind the door canvassing and effort is now evident in material "shiny-new" things folk can see and touch.

The "Prime Effect" is real from the recruiting all the way to the "shiny-new" things. If some think JSU isn't going to break a foot off and compete for 48 full minutes in every opponent's ass this fall, you're dumber than I tried to give you credit for.
I truly wanna see PV prosper from all this. I may have to talk to "Coach" to tell him to help out wherever he can with PV. Uck the rest.

I truly wanna see PV prosper from all this. I may have to talk to "Coach" to tell him to help out wherever he can with PV. Uck the rest.
Hol' up bruh. We have athl admin issues @ PV. We have to get rid of the recently hired "hook-up" "athletic director" and seriously need to have a massive overhaul in the coaching positions.

I’d say start with telling ole Dooley… it’s swac west champs or the U-Haul will be waiting after December 2021.
Oh well…
zac efron family GIF by NEIGHBORS

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I could be wrong but I DO smell some jerrah-jones around here somewhere. No diss to the covered venue but the outside field w/ the stands is remarkable. Man....
Yea im sure he's getting money from everywhere. I love the entire concept for the grass and turf field and how it all comes together with the stands.

Yea im sure he's getting money from everywhere. I love the entire concept for the grass and turf field and how it all comes together with the stands.
Y'all gonna get a company to slap their name on it? I like the design. Similar to UAB and South Alabama.

Back