JSU Commits

@Mods Can y’all take this stuff to their private forum? We don’t care anymore now that prime is gone.

I know you are going to say something about Texas southern not caring about football (which is true, wait until we start caring) so I’m going to put it out there like B Rabbit
tenor.gif

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
A JSU commitments thread and fans from other schools can’t help but try and talk smack! I wish they would give their schools the same energy they give JSU!
I just wish you’d take this to your private forum. No other school created their own thread and now you are complaining that folks can’t help but talk smack hahahahahhaha

I love it 😆. It's fear. Mostly all want to see us fall. You know misery loves company.
Lenard is here to give honest kudos and respectful admiration for how a football program should recruit, retain, and grow its student-athletes in a transparent and fostering environment for future success. Also, stronger process of a relating PMI w/ accountability was implemented and utilized fully (txfer portal out for underachievers).

Those who exude jealousy & spiteful words either have shitty coaching or shitty facilities where information about their programs are silo'd internally.

While here, CCarthel should have been PV's football HC AND RIvey (sfa's AD) should have been hired at PV. Hiring RIvey would have instantly pink slipped toooooooo much egregrious wasted lazy salary about PV's athletic department.

lol 😂

Lenard is here to give honest kudos and respectful admiration for how a football program should recruit, retain, and grow its student-athletes in a transparent and fostering environment for future success. Also, stronger process of a relating PMI w/ accountability was implemented and utilized fully (txfer portal out for underachievers).

Those who exude jealousy & spiteful words either have shitty coaching or shitty facilities where information about their programs are silo'd internally.

While here, CCarthel should have been PV's football HC AND RIvey (sfa's AD) should have been hired at PV. Hiring RIvey would have instantly pink slipped toooooooo much egregrious wasted lazy salary about PV's athletic department.

lol 😂
Facts
I'm sure Bubbas leash is tight though.

Facts
I'm sure Bubbas leash is tight though.
Bruh, unfortunately, Bubba has free reign to lose and be as mediocre as he desires w/ no accountability because A) PV just hired a numbskull president who cannot breathe athletic success B) PV is too lazy and inept to hire a qualified AD C) there is no PMI/accountability process in place in the PVAMU athletic department.

I don't gamble but I'm willing to bet the members of the aTm Sys BORs laugh their asses off collectively at the c88nery PV athletics annually displays. I'm eagerly anticipating the "aTm Sys Takeover" and when that occurs, I'm sure the complexion of the department will change (loan default will be the catalyst 👀).

Bruh, unfortunately, Bubba has free reign to lose and be as mediocre as he desires w/ no accountability because A) PV just hired a numbskull president who cannot breathe athletic success B) PV is too lazy and inept to hire a qualified AD C) there is no PMI/accountability process in place in the PVAMU athletic department.

I don't gamble but I'm willing to bet the members of the aTm Sys BORs laugh their asses off collectively at the c88nery PV athletics annually displays. I'm eagerly anticipating the "aTm Sys Takeover" and when that occurs, I'm sure the complexion of the department will change (loan default will be the catalyst 👀).
Lawd 🤦🏾‍♂️😭

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Back