JSU beat our ass but....

JSU been killing us on the field but....they havent won a SWAC title in 5years. We won a football title in uuuuuuh uuuuuh duuuuh...well I dont know when the last time we won one, but they havent wonone in 5 years

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Re: It never fails....

Originally posted by Ntelekt

See GR...this is the exact kind of BUFFOONERY that I was talkin' about a little while ago! :mad:

Your boy is stuck on stupid!
Why make it a point to keep asking us how many times we won the SWAC, when we've only been ELIGIBLE to win the SWAC for 2 DAYUM YEARS, when in that same time, y'all haven't won it either?????
What's the point?

Dang....it just gets worser and worser...:(

NT,

The best way to avoid answering a difficult question is to play semantic games. You know what he means. Im sure you have the ntlekt to decifer what he is asking. When is the last time you won any football title? We will wait on Mike to answer over here------->

we beat they azz but they beat 2 teams that whooped our azz but we still was suppose to make the SCG not be 3rd in the East and them SWAC eastern division champs

JSU hasn't won a football title in the SWAC since Lisa "left eye" Lopez burned down Andre Rison's crib, but A&M got a dumb coach.

Re: Re: It never fails....

Originally posted by Get Ready

NT,

The best way to avoid answering a difficult question is to play semantic games. You know what he means.

You right, I know what he means...and yo azz do too!

You can't even use semantics as an excuse for your boy...because that clown meant exactly what he posted.
That's why I'm complaining...because he STILL don't have a clue! :D

Why don't you get your puppeteering on, and make him say the "right" things....;)

• They rent their stadium
  • Their coach use to be the equipment manager
  • They eat spam
  • Vick wasnt the QB they said he was, he only was a better WR
  • They havent won a football title in 4 years
  • JSU has been beating our ass but, they are in a state of DK
  • JSU been killing us on the field but....they havent won a SWAC title in 5 years. We won a football title in uuuuuuh uuuuuh
    duuuuh...well I dont know when the last time we won one, but they havent wonone in 5 years

I put this list of meaningless smack together so you guys could look at how silly you sound. JSU works you every year and this is the best you can come up with. Im surprised that you havent turned to the "at least our band is better than yours" line. But even yall cant tell that lie.

They say if you are a righteous man and you pray, your prayers will be answered. Well this time my prayers were answered by Mr. NTlekt himself. He summed this whole thread up on another thread. In the meaningful, wise, thoughtful, unknowing words of NT himself....

What does that have to do with YOU beating US?(or NOT beating us?)

I think NT said it best.

Thanks dude. You are the man.

Hey yall...this is a pic of their coach

hughes.gif

.yep thats him
yall wanna see him again

hughes.gif

hughes.gif

Look at that picture...Im LOL
He is just sitting there like he is taking a pic or something.
This is just priceless

Im ROTFLMBAO
This is priceless

GR...man how do you do it. You said 10 10 220
Bhhhwwwaaaah ahaha aha
LOL @ GR
GR 10
JSU 0
This is off the chain

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
And have you seen a picture of their coach?
take a look
hughes.gif

He is just sitting there.

Originally posted by C-LeB28
JSU kicked our ass last yea.... wait a minute... no they didn't.

C-Leb,

Apparently you don't want to play JSTANKY anymore!?! First you kick their azz (in Jackson) then you continuously talk isht to them and expect them to like you, or even schedule a game against you.

Bruh, you really need to chill on that smack because you gonna let the MEAC folk (they check over here from time to time) and the rest of the schools on JSTANKY's schedule know that they are some skedd azz wannabes.

BTW: If they ever answer your phone call, Tell them MikeBigg said
<marquee>[size=2.5]" they ain't on GREATNESS'S level"</marquee>[/size]

Back