JSU Alum peforms with Vivica Fox

bluphiiijsu

Creative Director
Poet Collage, author of THE ATTIC: words from the top will be performing for Jackson State University's Black College Day with star Vivica A. Fox as the main speaker. The event will be held at Jackson State's University Park Auditorium on Tuesday, September 25 beginning at 10 am. This event is open to the public.

Ms. Fox has starred in such movies as Independence Day, Soul Food, Why Do Fools Fall in Love, Booty Call and recently release film, TWO CAN PLAY THAT GAME.

Collage released her first self-published book of spoken word poetry entitled, THE ATTIC: words from the top, Summer 2001. The book is published by the Writes of Passage Publishing Group, the author's own publishing company. The book is endorsed by Poet, Author, Nikki Giovanni and Loves Jones Movie Author, Poet, Reggie Gibson.

For more information on booking Vivica A. Fox contact:
www.lostlink.com

For more information booking Collage call 1-888-978-4051. THE ATTIC: words from the top is available in Jackson at Barnes & Noble on East County Line Road via Writes of Passage Publishing Group.

Dammit Vivica fox never came to JSU when I was there.... I wonder if i Dug up My old SGA badge if I could get backstage to meet her.

Originally posted by J-State Tiger
Dammit Vivica fox never came to JSU when I was there.... I wonder if i Dug up My old SGA badge if I could get backstage to meet her.

:emlaugh:mad:J-State Tiger looking for that old SGA badge! A new member of the bar and already thinking about unethical behavior! I feel you though, I have been a member of the bar 18 years (October 7) and I would be looking for my old SGA badge if Denzel came to SU!:emlaugh:

Back