JSU aims to be Alcorn 2.0?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I have no confidence in our defensive staff. I’m just being real.
If memory serves me correct, I do recall a statement on this Board at some point last season that McNair needed to trash one or more of his coordinators and it just so happens that his DC was one of those staff positions named.
needed to essentially trash one or more

And Mr. Moderator (@Fiyah ) shouldn't this Thread be moved to the Smack Board? I mean even that doctored photo in the initial post is smack. Thank you in advance from THEE FAMILY!!

If memory serves me correct, I do recall a statement on this Board at some point last season that McNair needed to trash one or more of his coordinators and it just so happens that his DC was one of those staff positions named.
needed to essentially trash one or more
Bradley was thee best thing to happen to Alcorn's defense. Prior to last year their dline was garbage. They were 3rd in the conference in sacks last season. I'm sure we all saw how they harassed Shedeur. On paper, this staff looks great especially with coach Weeks still around and at least 2 of the defensive coaches being defensive coordinators in prior roles.

Bradley was thee best thing to happen to Alcorn's defense. Prior to last year their dline was garbage.
Thanks for the correction and that info!! Other than for that I too have been very excited about the Staff that TC has assembled! It's clear that he's been putting in the work in all facets of the Program!!

Thanks for the correction and that info!! Other than for that I too have been very excited about the Staff that TC has assembled! It's clear that he's been putting in the work in all facets of the Program!!
Yea he reassembled the championship staff from nccu when J Mack was the head coach

Last edited:
And Mr. Moderator (@Fiyah ) shouldn't this Thread be moved to the Smack Board? I mean even that doctored photo in the initial post is smack. Thank you in advance from THEE FAMILY!!

This is not a smack post. The creator of the video actually just reported what he saw from the hires. He wasn't even being snarky

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Bradley was thee best thing to happen to Alcorn's defense. Prior to last year their dline was garbage. They were 3rd in the conference in sacks last season. I'm sure we all saw how they harassed Shedeur. On paper, this staff looks great especially with coach Weeks still around and at least 2 of the defensive coaches being defensive coordinators in prior roles.
Yes. It wasn't the Brave defense that was the problem, it was the offense could not put points on the board.

Specifically the qb position. Lackluster qb play was the reason for the offensive woes coupled with playcalling.

I think we were 2nd to last in passing TDs in the league with a total of 8 or 9? I believe we have rectified this issue.

Back