JR

Dr H. [QUOTE said:
JR

Diverting what?

Huh?! You must have Alzheimers for sure.

Regardless if you beleive in the bible or not "that's your problem" you still refuse to explain your existance.

It's not a problem at all for me because I KNOW it's roots without a doubt. All you have a "faith" that you're hanging everything in your life on, hoping that what the bible says is true. I'v already proven that most of it is copied from other documents or totally false, so it's not a problem anymore with me.

This question is simple, were you created or the product of evolution. Since, you do not beleive in the bible, by default you are saying that you are the product of Evolution.

How does my not believing the biblical creation story tranlate to me believing that we were created through the evolutionary process? Please explain such.
In order for you to believe that, your thinking has to be very limited regarding other explanations as to how mankind came to be on earth.

Ok, what did you evolve from, and what was the begining it "whatever you evolved from" where did it have it's beginning.

Select "A" if you were created
Select "B" if you were the product of evolution

When you can tell me who created YOUR god and show that he's the ONE true god, then I'll be more than happy to answer those questions. I can divert as long as you can.

I don't understand why you all have biblical discussions with an atheist? Where is the discussion supposed to go? :confused: This makes about as much sense as Tweety telling Sylvester that he will taste nasty and Sylvester is supposed to one day say, "okay, I won't eat you then". :lol:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I don't understand why you all have biblical discussions with an atheist? Where is the discussion supposed to go? :confused: This makes about as much sense as Tweety telling Sylvester that he will taste nasty and Sylvester is supposed to one day say, "okay, I won't eat you then". :lol:

TP bruh, Dr. H isn't an atheist as far as I know, neither am I. Don't know where you got that from. I primarily have questions regarding the many claims of religion in general.

As a scientist, do you take issue with debating evidence versus theory and experimental research versus "faith"?

Last edited:
TP bruh, Dr. H isn't an atheist as far as I know, neither am I. Don't know where you got that from. I primarily have questions regarding the many claims of religion in general.

TP

We are both Christians, whats your claim. Like, JR "where did you get that from" RIF.

I will see you at at the SHC

Back