Jagtastic News!!!!!!!!!

jag77

My people, my people, your boy jag77 is now a very proud pappa. My wife gave birth to our son on Sunday night. Wife and child are doing fine and back at home. My little big man is named Chandler James Partee, he weighs 8lbs 15 ounces, and is 20 inch tall. My life has totally changed in just a week. If Chan doesn't go first round lottery, straight out of high school in 2019 :D, he will be a future Southernite. :D

Is it true he ate a whole chicken on his first day?

Props on a wonderful healthy son.

Don't forget AAMU give scholarships to those who pledge their sons at birth.

Congrats...

Congratulations on the new bundle, no make that, Barrel of joy. God has blessed you and your wife with a new gift. Take care of it and raise it as he would have you.

And listen to Mighty Dog. We can hook him up at AAMU. Keep him from making the same mistake his father made. :D

Congratulations...You never know, God may have blessed you with a [size=4.5]GRAMBLINITE[/size]

Congrats to you and the Mrs!!! May God bless you all richly. I'm praying that he will be blessed and come to his senses when he is 18 and recognize his blue blood tendencies. :p

Congratulations on the birth of your son. I know how proud you must be right about now.

And tell Chandler that if he ever dresses at SU in football, Kameron will be waiting on him when he plays JSU.:D

Congratulations Jag77

Originally posted by Robber
Congratulations on the birth of your son. I know how proud you must be right about now.

And tell Chandler that if he ever dresses at SU in football, Kameron will be waiting on him when he plays JSU.:D

If Kameron doesn't break him down like a compound fraction,his cousin A.J. surely will wearing that very intimidating Maroon and White !!

icon14.gif

Congrats Big Dog!!!

Sounds like you have a future left tackle on your hands or will this be a two sport athlete????

huey.gif

Congrats are definitely in order here

Children are a blessing from GOD.:heart:God bless you and your wife's new bundle of joy....he's a big joker too.

And um, future Jag would be right.;)

Congrats to the both of you.:)

Awwwww man!!!

Congratu-the-"L"-lations bruh!!!! Man, he's a big'un!!!:eek:

Bruh, you know good and well that you started that education tomorrow fund for your son to wear that purple and gold down da' screet a bit from you! LOL I'll be his corp advisor when he starts his engr programme @ PV! :D

Tell the wifey we said congrats too!

Thanks

Thanks for the kind words.

Crazier Jag you know Chan will be holding it down like his old man did back in the day. :D

Kameron and AJ won't stand a chance against Chandler and that Dog Day D. :D

Congratulations, C!

Damn! That's a big boy! Tell the wifey I said to make you handle up!

*Wondering if I'm gonna let Vernon play football*

<font color=blue face=arial]Awwwww isn't that cute! Congratulations Jag! Another Southernite on the come up! Hey now!</font>

Back