Jacktown "U" Stank!

MikeBigg

I really have some concerns about yall well being. The smell that's coming from that DKing program of yours is starting to stink up the smack page. You of all people should learn to STFU and keep quiet after the weakazz brand of football yall played.

Some points to consider:

1. TxSU kicked your DK'd spam processors all over Jacktown...the
same TxSU that lost to D2 MoBrown. I think MoBrown would
have kicked the isht out of yall too!

2. Bama State hung it up in yall over in Mobile...the same Bama
State that gave up 68 to Troy State. I wonder how many Troy
would have put on yall. I bet they would have tapped your azz
as if it was a "playoff" game...remember those debacles, huh?

3. Pine Bluff ran all over yall. Did Pine Bluff even have a winning
season? I'm talking about 50points...that's sad! No...That's DK!

4. You couldn't even make it back to the SCG despite playing in
the weakest half of the conference. (You lucked out & finally
beat SUcks in Nawlins...Levy and Hayes was starting to light
your azz and you know it. Time saved your azzes!) But instead
of handling your business the rest of the way, you started to
DK at every opportunity...especially after Greatness put
Richmonds foot up in yall!

You need to admit the fact that GSU owns you all-time. You know it and the world knows it. We will have yall bending over again just like old times...I'm sure you remember, if not, just think back to last year!

By the way, will your offense produce under Ausberry? Yall might need to be concerned that Kent and the offense might not respond to him. I know you Sippians are so accustomed to "dem other folk" - like Shannon, tell yall what to do!

52-0 JSU
23-0 JSU
68-35 JSU
31-6 JSU
33-30 GSU (with a lot of ref help a loooot of help)

Yeah, I see where you are going with this. You better hope the offense doenst respond to Asberry, cause yall sure couldnt stop Shannon. I hear a lot of wishful thinking in your post.

Tisk Tisk Tisk

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
All these clowns can talk about is DK and spam. Its sad really. That why the smack game is at an all time low.

Dude

When someone constantly kicks your ass, you have to reach for something to swing back with. For Instance, over the past 5 years, we are 6-1 against Gram and 0-7. What would you say? You have to try and say something funny. How else would you deal with it? You know what I mean?

Oh Well....

AAMU: King of the EAST...

really I could care less about JSU.....I know your program is poor! Trust me I know:emlaugh:........I dont even talk about _ _ _ _ anymore but I will talk about Greasy Hat Syndrome that the majority of your fans suffer from!!!!!

We talk about DK because it is true. You haven't won a conference championship since 1996! We won our last championship last year, CHUMP!!!!!!

You clowns are so myopic...I notice you only went back to the years that you won. Why don't you go back to the time when Eddie was drilling yall azz like BLACK & DECKER?

Everyone knows that JSTANK is just a has been that never was!

mike

You are sad....

Will you have the gutts to sit with the Mafia in October?

Or are you the kind that calls AD offices? If so, Ill bring you a rose.

Originally posted by Get Ready
mike

Will you have the gutts to sit with the Mafia in October?

Hey, that sounds like fun! Are the seats General Admission or is there a Section 8 type waiting list?
:emlaugh:

If so, Ill bring you a rose.

LOL @ GR!!!

You'll have to bring roses, violets, gardenias, and petunias to D-2U's funeral in September. These clowns need to get all their spam smack out now, 'cause come October they'll be permanent residents of small talk. Tara come get these girls. :(

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Tru

Just like Mike you cant answer the question...I understand

Mike

I like to sit in the section 8 seats. Hopefully "the man" wont bother us.

Get Ready is the most loyal JSU fan.......

well since your so understanding tell me why yall cant win a SWAC Championship?

:waiting:

I know I speak for all AAMU fans when I say JSU is beneath us literally.........yall aint even the best in the EAST!!!!! and every year you brag on a team that finds a way to F up a season......thats prolly why Shannon left! he got tired of choking:emlaugh:

AAMU
2000 SWAC Eastern Division Champions

P.s. yall need to stop begging the Payton family for money:emlaugh:

Aint it pathetic that you cant even beat a school that has to beg people for money. When are you going to beat the team that cant do nothing right? Why is it that we never F up when playing 0-7? The question is....why cant you beat us. You can answer that question as soon as you would like.

Try to divert the subject again here---------------->

Or you can wait on Mike for the answer. He is already waiting on the AD to tell him who yall signed, maybe he will call the AD to get this answer for you too.

Why cant you beat us if we are so bad?

Were are the real smackers?

Suge.....Grambling sucks
GSup.....Grambling aint gonna be nothing
TJag......SU is sorry and will never do nothing
Hell
JST......Jackson State is not going to win a game this year

Will some worthy smacker say something. What the hell is happening over here? These sorry cats gonna make me lose my mind.

AAMU SWAC Eastern Division Champions

yeah not winning a SWAC football championship since 1996 will make you lose your mind:emlaugh:

I know I would get tired of telling everyone my team is gonna be this and that and this and not measuring up to it!!!!

Leave it to 0-7 to jump in grown folks business. Hey Tru what was the last conference football title you all won again?

These clowns want to be down so bad. GR but it best 0-7. You are in the SWAC, but the SWAC is not in you. I didnt see 0-7 mentioned in this round of smack.

This is sad. Brandy send help! 0-7 wants to be down.

JST finally got it right, he asked for the last football championship AAMU won. This is what Law school will do for you. You learn how to ask the right questions.

But I am going to ignore him and say volleyball.

Mighty Dog they know they stank!!!!!

I dont even read what they say anymore cuz I hear the same dayum thang! when will they realize they are team of the past.......THATS ALL:emlaugh: they are very proud not to have won a SWAC championship since 1996!!!.......i mean would you listen to people who swear there team is the **** but never amount to **** at the end of the season!!!!! I think they are getting the point that we dont care about JSU....you all dont matter anymore

AAMU
2000 SWAC Eastern Division Champions:D.
Jstank......slowly decaying:(

Back