Jackson, your next to get whipped by Prairie View

• Thread starter The Panther Fan
  • Start date

T

The Panther Fan

you all struggled to beat UAPB and we waxed them like a car. I don't even know should I make it next week because this has the makings to be ugly by halftime. With the way we're playing defensively, we don't need to score anything on offense.

Kent will get "bent" by our defensive line.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
We'll see what's funny when our special teams run 3 back on that dismal squad of JSUs. LOL We're assured a minimum of 3 TDs, right? "L," y'all been giving everybody else TDs on special teams and botching punts and punt returns and kickoffs and kickoff returns and extra points and field goals, and... did I miss any? :confused: :emlaugh:

Seriously, this is the game that scares the mafia, isn't it? C'mon be truthful. Everybody knows dayum well that it's HARD to determine WHICH JSU team will show up and which JSU coaching staff will show up. :confused: Hughes and his DEFENSIVE staff AND his SPECIAL TEAMS staff will make it an interesting game.

We whippin' y'alls ass. Do you know why? Because <b>We Are PRAIRIE VIEW A&M!</b>

PVAMU 24
Jackson C Smith 17 - Kent 800 yds passing and 200 yds rushing in a losing cause

I talked to the son of a JSU coach tonight. He said he knows JSU is finished after this game.

Dear Panthers,

Now look!!!!!!!!

As jsue's pimp, ASU doesn't have a problem with you getting some of that. She likes giving it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But, please don't demoralize her. Just handle your business and leave her thinking she's dignified.

We may need lil jsue to handle a lil business for us and if you rough her up too bad, she might not be able. :(

Back