Jackson State vs Southern: Game Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
INT in the end zone... Only hurts Lee's stats - nothing else.

Half-time: 7-3

Coach Pete just stated "We've have to take advantage of our opportunities.". We are allowing too many of them to get away from us.

Peace..

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
You do not let a bad team hang around .... period. You also do not respect them so much that you don't take chances.

That's a recipe to get your ass beat.

YE on the radio.. I hear ya Spring 01... that is bout the most positive thing I can say so far..:shame:

If Southern had performed the show they performed at ULL tonight, it would have been lights out for JSU! The fans in Jackson have not seen that show.

Southern had five "Big Girls" dancing and Dancing Dolls danced to Pussycat Dolls Don't Ya Wish Your Girlfriend Was Hot Like Me

Last edited:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
If Southern had performed the show they performed at ULL tonight, it would have been lights out for JSU! The fans in Jackson have not seen that show.

He!! naw. Then we would've endlessly heard how the "S" did the exact same show from 95. I know I don't wanna hear it. Even if it IS still better than what JSt is puting out there now.

Lets go Jags. DEFENSE! Lets put jsu away. Forget the first half. Make up for it this half!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back